Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free tickets to see Boardwalk Empire (Sky Customers)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

ShaneU wrote: »
    https://rewards.sky.com/skyloyalty/home/treats/boardwalk-empire-preview-screenings/index.html

In The Savoy on January 18th, still some tickets left.

I think they're just showing the first episode? No idea.

Meh, can't argue with free tickets. Got 2.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

I have 2 spare tickets for this, going to morning glory instead....First PM gets them

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

I have seen the 1st 3 episodes of this on a flight from the states last week.Its not a bad show but i think its one of these that takes time to build .I was getting into it from the 3rd and will be interested to see where it goes from there.Enjoy if you do go but the 1st episode is just over an hour long so hardly worth trapsing into town for it.I would think they may show the 1st three episodes rather than just 1 .

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

tickets gone

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Just copped the first few shows. This is excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

driverite wrote: »
    tickets gone
    I just cancelled mine, so there should be two more available now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Finished watching the first series last night, it's a great show. Well worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭rx8

Have 2 tickets for this and can't go now, so anyone interested can send me a pm with an e-mail address, and i'll send them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gombean

PM send Rex!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

If anybody else has tickets and can't make it could they PM me, would love to go!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭rameire

Pm'd you there, Gileadi. I have 2 spare tickets. :D

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Cheers rameire, the housemate is now looking for a pair aswell so I'd be grateful if anybody else has a spare set.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

May have some some tickets tomorrow, will update when I know.

Does anyone know yet how many episodes they are showing? Sky site says episodeS

I've only seen the first ep, wondering if it's worth going.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Just cancelled my tickets. Four should now be available

Advertisement