Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

First :) Sitting chilling.

quickbeam wrote: »
    First :) Sitting chilling.

Good drying out there after showers have cleared, time for a spin on the rothar.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

My stool closed the last thread.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Spectacular timing!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Levi Scary Disk

Where am I?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »

Watch what you eat, your clearing the place out,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,180 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The bloody stink of it, there was no other option.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

GPS locked into new location so I can't get lost.

Is the air thinner up here?

Watching the Vuelta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, watching the jungle book :) feeling a bit better today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's feckin sunny this evening. Here's hoping it's half daycent in the west next week..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Enjoying a bottle of rum, after saddle training 3 horses and listening to a fellow telling me Puerto Rico jokes. Despite me telling him I'm half Mexican, heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side finally ! !
    Tea in hand
    Lyons to be exact
    And jelly tots

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

Having a pint before dinner.last night in palma but going to take it easy as i have work monday.i think my view point is changing with wild nights out!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading to the kitchen for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Dinner over, Chardonnay in hand and an extra bottle on standby (just in case) with a packet of O'Donnell's salt & vinegar here beside me as I'll probably get peckish later.

Glad you're feeling better today aspiewriter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,778 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , but heading out to get onion rings feck it . Lot's of salt and vinegar and I will be happy , tis definitely the little things !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home , but heading out to get onion rings feck it . Lot's of salt and vinegar and I will be happy , tis definitely the little things !

^^

The way to my heart, she knows it *drool*

Depends on what we're talking about :pac::pac: Ssh it's after the watershed :D

Enjoy the onion rings!! :)

• Advertisement

Chipper onion rings? I'd have to a few chips with them too!

I see fm is bringing down the tone of the place, our poor, innocent minds.

Get your Tayto mam, g'wan spoil yourself.

Couchside and wineside.

Are we all gonna get jarred here tonight or wha! Anyone from Kerry? Anyone with even a little drop of Dublin blood? Who are you supporting tomorrow?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

also couchside. tried to talk himself into bringing home prosecco from the pub, i don't think it's working.
    might be beat saber time :)

Well I am anyway. F€ck it! I've earned it in anticipation of the week ahead :eek:

I don't care for the sports, whoever wins, wins. I've no preference either way, Offaly aren't playing :P

Good idea G, let's all get locked.

Neither from Kerry nor Dublin here.

Thankfully. :cool: :pac:

Good idea G, let's all get locked.

Neither from Kerry nor Dublin here.

Thankfully.
    :cool: :pac:

Hey! Easy tiger. Thats how pub fights start.:D

Are we all gonna get jarred here tonight or wha! Anyone from Kerry? Anyone with even a little drop of Dublin blood? Who are you supporting tomorrow?

To be honest, I didn't know the final was tomorrow nor who was playing. It's not a great topic of discussion around these parts.

Yikes. No beer for moi until monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Jaysus. Am drunk and ya pull a stunt like yon?!

Just home from watching Liverpool do their job. Met a nerdy Mo Salah lookalike in the pub. He is staying near my gaff so offered him a lift home and he tried it on. Holy moly. Sure I'm an auld wan. Dammit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement