Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink tickets

• 17-06-2019 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

A massive big thank you to the two guys that really went out of their way to help me.... And help they did. To piss me off big time as much as possible.. To lead me on with false offers of pink tickets. Having me almost going to drive a 7 hour round trip for the tickets. Two different guys now. Separate to each other but with same agenda. Total time wasters. And cowards then when they called out on it.. Wouldn't even have the manners to give any reason or message back.. Well karma will come yeer way. I will be giving the boss's a phone call and let them know what ye at. Anyhow low life's I got my tickets.. And as I said. What goes around comes around. Adios amigos

Comments

Advertisement