Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

George Ezra Cork/Dublin/Belfast June 2019

• 07-10-2018 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭

Does anyone by any chance know if there is a Spotify pre-sale (or something similar) for George Ezras' gigs next June? I was hoping to get tickets for the Cork one

It completely slipped my mind to sign up for the fan pre-sale until it was too late :(

Sign-up closed at 4pm today :o

.......Official ticket sale is 9am this Wednesday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

He is ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Got tickets this morning for Malahide no hassle. The missus signed up for some kind of pre sale thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Happy4all wrote: »
    He is ****

He's not. He has one of the best voices out there currently. Just cos you don't like something doesn't mean others can't. Are you 13?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,108 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Got tickets this morning for Malahide no hassle. The missus signed up for some kind of pre sale thing.

Yeah can't see these selling out, will likely pick some up for Cork

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Thanks so much Castie, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

I've just purchased 2 standing tickets for myself and daughter. Just after seeing no under 14's on the pitch. Does anyone know how strictly this will be enforced?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

mytime wrote: »
    I've just purchased 2 standing tickets for myself and daughter. Just after seeing no under 14's on the pitch. Does anyone know how strictly this will be enforced?

Does this apply to Malahide? there was only standing available and it just said under 16s have to be with an adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Breener122

Ticketmaster saying both cork and Dublin sold out, surely just another marketing trick to get you to buy on seatwave?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Breener122 wrote: »
    Ticketmaster saying both cork and Dublin sold out, surely just another marketing trick to get you to buy on seatwave?

That you Noel Rock ?
    Did you even check Seatwave ?
    Maybe you heard that it is closing down and hasn't listed any new events in months ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Mike3549

More tickets available for Malahide castle gig

• Registered Users Posts: 11,282 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Mike3549 wrote: »
    More tickets available for Malahide castle gig

Damn. Have been checking every couple of weeks but missed this post two weeks ago. I'm sure more will come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Damn. Have been checking every couple of weeks but missed this post two weeks ago. I'm sure more will come up.

Mods please feel free to move if not allowed on here but I have 2 for the Cork gig that I now can't use because I will be abroad that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I'm really looking forward to the gig in Independent park this Thursday :)

Does anyone have any tips on parking, preferably somewhere safe that's in walking distance - I can't find any information from ticketmaster.

iirc correctly Cork can be a bit of a nightmare for parking.....

• Registered Users Posts: 30 taffey

Malahide Castle Gig ,where can I wait in the Car ,collecting Grandkids. Is the Back Road exit open? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Tickets back on sale now for tonights gig on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭gandalfio

poundhound wrote: »
    Tickets back on sale now for tonights gig on ticketmaster.

Can children attend this gig or is there an age restriction?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭PCros

gandalfio wrote: »
    Can children attend this gig or is there an age restriction?

Once they are with a 16+ year old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

What time is he anticipated to be on stage at?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mactheknife19

Wouldn't be a fan per se, would just know the big hits, but I live 500m from the castle and the sound of the crowd is unbelievable. He played Paradise for what seemed about 10min and the crowd was going nuts. Was out for a walk earlier and there were so many parents with kids from about 8 - 15 so in most cases there first concert I'd say, so a great experience for them I hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,331 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Good show last night. A little short at exactly 90 minutes, but I guess that's most of his catalog covered.
    Did a nice version of Dylan's 'Don't Think Twice' which was a bonus. He had an excellent band, good brass section, and was in good form himself.
    The venue was OK, sound was a bit Meh, but it's in a field I guess and was quite breezy. Support acts weren't great, but I'm a little old to be in their target audience. Parking on the grounds easy to access, but a mess getting out of it tbh, when you're as long waiting to get the car moving as the concert was it's not a great sign.

Anyway, good man George, good show.

Advertisement