Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A posh burger and fries. A pint of blackcurrent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A posh burger and fries. A pint of blackcurrent.

whats in a posh burger G :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Beef casserole, roast spuds and broccoli with a glass of Shiraz

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

bassy wrote: »

Yesterday's leftover caviar, has to be.

Mr. G: What will we put in these burgers then Mrs. G?

Mrs. G: Oh, I don't know Mr. G, why not chuck in some of yesterday's caviar with a bit of that foie gras we've been meaning to use up. Now where did you put my glass of Château Margaux Mr. G?

IPA (see above)

• Advertisement

potatoes,steak,brocolli,cauliflower,carrots,onions and a nice cheese sauce.

I can't imagine the time to cook all these things!
    Sounds delicious!

Still have beans and salsa left, and breads. Food in five minutes.

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I can't imagine the time to cook all these things!
    Sounds delicious!

Still have beans and salsa left, and breads. Food in five minutes.

i know what you mean on time consuming with a proper dinner,but some times i just like the quick and handy meals to.depends on the old mood lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A bag of Hunky Dory sour cream and onion crisps

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

Lindt lindor chocolate with a glass of Pinot Noir..
    Lush

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Vegetable spring roll, sweet potato fries and fish nuggets :)

• Advertisement

My second bottle of Heineken of the evening

It was in a Hotel Bar.:D Usual over priced brioche bun, weird salad, fries in a basket baloney. Wasn't paying for it. Makes it even posher.:D

Chicken noodle soup from a can.
    And it's the best thing ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Poached eggs, toast and coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Toast :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Rasher bap.

Purple snack and a coffee.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Porridge and toast and tae

Roast lamb, green beans, carrots and potatoes for the Sunday dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Lunch today was had at a window seat looking at the wild Atlantic in full swing just across the narrow road.

Slow braised baby rack of ribs with barbeque sauce and mixed leaves, roast sirloin with potatoes, veg and jus.

Awesome food and awesome views.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Beans, garlicky mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, potato waffles, roasted pepper and onion concoction.
    With homemade brown soda bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A cheese and onion crisp sandwich

pasta,tuna,sweetcorn,peppers,corriander all mixed together delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,358 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Oxtail stew cooked for hours on a low heat in the oven accompanied by a glass of red wine its divine.

McGargles.

Frank's Lager.

Happy out!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    McGargles.

Frank's Lager.

Happy out!

I'm having the Francis IPA now.
    They're great beers.

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I'm having the Francis IPA now.
    They're great beers.

Oh bring it on!:D

Big pot of black eye beans curry on the simmer.

I just don't know about the pataks pastes, there always seems to an offish tang to them. I know a lot of people love them. Perhaps I use too much?

Green saffron are decent, but tend to be a bit sweet for me. I see they have started selling dahls and curries in the supermarkets. Worth a punt for €3.50

I guess lazy curry will never be the best. But it's still good as I long cooked all the onions, garlic and ginger. Added curry leaves and asafoetida.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

I made my own mild curry dish recipe today and it was lovely, Mrs and 2 kids ate it and they still have life signs, sauce had a small bit of coriander powder, turmeric, cumin, 10 cardamon seeds crushed (the key) half a banana bit of honey, squeeze of lime. Half a pint of natural yogurt and half a pint of cream. Marinade the chicken in that **** for a few hours then slow simmer it for an hour .

• Advertisement

Macdarack wrote: »
    I made my own mild curry dish recipe today and it was lovely, Mrs and 2 kids ate it and they still have life signs, sauce had a small bit of coriander powder, turmeric, cumin, 10 cardamon seeds crushed (the key) half a banana bit of honey, squeeze of lime. Half a pint of natural yogurt and half a pint of cream. Marinade the chicken in that **** for a few hours then slow simmer it for an hour .

I love cardamom.
    Banana is interesting!

Advertisement