Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Le Cheval

Your saviour has arrived...

Code ROIFRESH for 50% over €40 - Valid until Oct 27th!

Thank you students :P

Just a heads up, needed €42 for this to activate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

damn crumlin dominos suck. none of these codes ever work for there

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

darego wrote: »
    damn crumlin dominos suck. none of these codes ever work for there

Finglas are miserable ****es an all.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

Bleedin website is down and apparently they can't apply discount codes over the phone. Chinese it is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭jay0109

Terrible problems with the website all evening but eventually got through with the ROIFRESH 50% off for Walkinstown branch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

ROIFRESH works in Castleknock

• Registered Users Posts: 13 WasurenaideX

Just received an email with a new code:

€15 off €35

DLWCVPVV

Works in Clondalkin

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Skweefie

Autumn19

Most recent 30 per cent code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Sariah Wonderful Nutcracker

Got the UCC freshers code

CLLG1901

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Nice one! Works in Letterkenny too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Skweefie wrote: »
    Autumn19

Most recent 30 per cent code

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 ruth123456

Why doesn't ROIFRESH work in Dundalk?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Can anyone confirm if roifresh works in rathmines?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Can anyone confirm if roifresh works in rathmines?
    yeah, i just went on and added 5 pizzas to test and added the code. worked

• Registered Users Posts: 13 WasurenaideX

Another code:

€15 off €35 or more online

DMNGPCZL

Works in Clondalkin

• Registered Users Posts: 8 An_Micky_Mor

Guys if anyone is annoyed at Dominos adding a 2 euro delivery fee ontop of their already more expenesive pizza's and meal deal email their customer service and complain.
    They sent me a very condensending email in which they explained what a delivery charge was but also that they are only trialling the delivery charge.
    If they get enough negative emails they will stop

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ggmad

Guys if anyone is annoyed at Dominos adding a 2 euro delivery fee ontop of their already more expenesive pizza's and meal deal email their customer service and complain.
    They sent me a very condensending email in which they explained what a delivery charge was but also that they are only trialling the delivery charge.
    If they get enough negative emails they will stop

Delivery was only €1 for me last week which is fair enough seeing as I was getting 50% off

ggmad wrote: »
    Delivery was only €1 for me last week which is fair enough seeing as I was getting 50% off

Its now 2 euro in raheny who also do not accept 90% of the voucher codes, massive rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭jay0109

40% off when you spend €30 at Walkinstown. Expires 26/09
    STILRITL

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lolabola

ggmad wrote: »

Seriously get a grip, If you can afford to buy a pizza you can not be a cheap skate on a €2 delivery. You ever work delivery? Most drivers have to cover their own petrol and since most people are cheap they don’t tip. So I’m happy to pay delivery since I’m forking out 20 quid for a pizza either way couldn’t care less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

lolabola wrote: »
    Seriously get a grip, If you can afford to buy a pizza you can not be a cheap skate on a €2 delivery. You ever work delivery? Most drivers have to cover their own petrol and since most people are cheap they don’t tip. So I’m happy to pay delivery since I’m forking out 20 quid for a pizza either way couldn’t care less.

Does the delivery charge go 100% to the driver?

I doubt that very much

Jesus surpried you can write that considering how far up your hole you are, I dont care if drivers have to cover their own petrol thats not my problem, thats dominos. Are you seriously saying I should be expected to pay deliver fee AND tip someone when they are almost the most expensive place for pizza beacuse the company dont pay their drivers enough.

I think your the one who needs to get a bleeding grip

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lolabola

Jesus surpried you can write that considering how far up your hole you are, I dont care if drivers have to cover their own petrol thats not my problem, thats dominos. Are you seriously saying I should be expected to pay deliver fee AND tip someone when they are almost the most expensive place for pizza beacuse the company dont pay their drivers enough.

I think your the one who needs to get a bleeding grip

Hahaha my god you’re a little whine bag. Here’s what you do it’s simple really, Don’t order things you CAN’T afford. I can afford to pay delivery and tip €2 so yeah it’s to be expected cause you’re already getting a discount with the code so you looking for a free meal or what. Have a nice day now maybe stick to the Tesco value range pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I think this is gonna end with you two shifting.

Less crap more codes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Hahaha my god you’re a little whine bag. Here’s what you do it’s simple really, Don’t order things you CAN’T afford. I can afford to pay delivery and tip €2 so yeah it’s to be expected cause you’re already getting a discount with the code so you looking for a free meal or what. Have a nice day now maybe stick to the Tesco value range pizza.

Welcome to bargain alerts, you must be new here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭Fmradiofan

Depends on what place they work for I worked for pizza dog in swords and they now have a delivery charge of €2 on every delivery that goes directly to the shop NOT the driver which is a joke!!
    In there the driver only gets the €2 charge if they get a long delivery to the likes of donabate,some parts of malahide etc...
    Owners a hungry ****!

Some innocent fools ruining this thread, I may have to let my fists do the talking

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭Fmradiofan

Some innocent fools ruining this thread, I may have to let my fists do the talking

Another keyboard warrior hahaha

Advertisement