Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CyberGun / VFC FNX-45

Options
  • 28-01-2020 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

For Sale is a CyberGun / VFC FNX-45 GBB pistol that I've owned since late 2015. It was bought brand new from Hobby Airsoft for €150. I'm looking to sell this as I've only ever used it for plinking around the house on the odd occasion. Very little to no use, so it's in immaculate condition. Currently shooting around the 265 FPS mark with 0.25g BB's (Chrono Photo included). Comes with the original box. Will start the selling price at €100 - Open to decent offers.

The only trades that I would really be interested in is a decent branded flashlight that is in very good / excellent condition, suitable for a M4 AEG replica, black in colour and is around the same selling price point of the GBB pistol. Will need a photo to decide if it's suitable and what I'm after.

Two minor issues to point out with the GBB pistol:

1. The serial number that was printed on a piece of metal came off at some point and has never been found, possibly due to the blowback effect. This most likely came off one of the days when I was testing it out.

2. One part in the magazine snapped in half that feeds the BB's up into the hop-up unit. As long as the tip is placed below, the BB's feed perfectly fine. Anyone that has experience taking apart a GBB magazine should find this easy enough to replace if the parts are available to purchase.

Based in Ballina, Co. Mayo (Can travel within reasonable distance, but will need to be organised first). Can post at buyer's expense (Unregistered or Registered with proof of postage). Can accept PayPal or postal order (PayPal preferable).

Attached Images For Chrono & GBB Pistol:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

I have a ris mounted flashlight with a pressure switch I could trade. Will post pics soon

That’s the flashlight there. Less than a year old and never gamed so it’s in great condition. Very strong light and works on pressure or ordinary button. It’s on my 416 so very similar to m4 size

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭MichaelDevers

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    That’s the flashlight there. Less than a year old and never gamed so it’s in great condition. Very strong light and works on pressure or ordinary button. It’s on my 416 so very similar to m4 size

Cheers for the pictures. Judging by the first and fourth picture, I'm assuming it's an Element / Surefire branded flashlight?

Would you happen to know the model number so I can look this up on Google and YouTube to see if it'll do the job? Cheers :)

Cheers for the pictures. Judging by the first and fourth picture, I'm assuming it's an Element / Surefire branded flashlight?

Would you happen to know the model number so I can look this up on Google and YouTube to see if it'll do the job? Cheers :)

I’ll check as soon as I’m home lad

The only model number I can find is the one in the pic attached sorry.

• Advertisement

The only model number I can find is the one in the pic attached sorry.

Looks to be the Element / Surefire M951 since that's the only model I'm finding with the same design and mounting mechanism. Possibly interested as it's pretty much the model I'm looking for to mount onto one of the AEG's I have.

Are you the only owner of the flashlight? Would it be possible to get a photo of it in action to see the brightness of it? Cheers :)

Looks to be the Element / Surefire M951 since that's the only model I'm finding with the same design and mounting mechanism. Possibly interested as it's pretty much the model I'm looking for to mount onto one of the AEG's I have.

Are you the only owner of the flashlight? Would it be possible to get a photo of it in action to see the brightness of it? Cheers :)

Yea I have it since new and it’s not even a year old. Never been used literally just on the 416 for looks. I’ll use the light outside and take pics and see if it shows how strong it is

Ok so very very hard to photo the light unfortunately. The pergola and post you can see in the background is around 20-24 metres away and it’s clear as day and then you can see WAY further past that too

Ok so very very hard to photo the light unfortunately. The pergola and post you can see in the background is around 20-24 metres away and it’s clear as day and then you can see WAY further past that too

Ah yeah that looks grand. Just looking around on Google to see if I can find out more about that flashlight model. Need to post a few other things up For Sale tomorrow so I'll be in contact with you at some stage afternoon / in the evening about trading if that's okay?

Yea no bother lad work away the offer is there if your interested but no pressure about it.

• Advertisement

Yea no bother lad work away the offer is there if your interested but no pressure about it.

Hi Ebr sniper,

Would you be willing to put €20 towards the pistol, along with the flashlight as it seems to retail around the €60 mark? I can cover the postage for the pistol, and the flashlight if you can give me an estimate?

If you're all good with this we could move over to PMs to sort out the rest?

Hi Ebr sniper,

Would you be willing to put €20 towards the pistol, along with the flashlight as it seems to retail around the €60 mark? I can cover the postage for the pistol, and the flashlight if you can give me an estimate?

If you're all good with this we could move over to PMs to sort out the rest?
    Yea I’m cool with that. To pm’s

Hi Mods, this thread can be marked as ' SOLD '

Advertisement