Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Disposable coveralls

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

They are no longer of use but I don’t know what bin to put them in.

Black unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Black unfortunately

Thank you for reply but we don’t have a black bin.

Do you mean general waste? Google told me Panda has a black bin for general waste

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Thank you for reply but we don’t have a black bin.

Do you mean general waste? Google told me Panda has a black bin for general waste

apologies, yup general waste, tis called the black bin in my neck of the woods

• Registered Users Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    apologies, yup general waste, tis called the black bin in my neck of the woods

Thank you.

I think it used to be black here too before we got 156 waste disposal companies.

Advertisement