Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where do you buy 100ml bottles of liquid

• 28-04-2016 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭

As the title says, where do you buy 100ml bottles of liquid? I'm just looking at a few posts from morritty, where do you get liquid bottles that size? I'm using the 40W iStick with the aspire nautilus stew pot which is savage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

As the title says, where do you buy 100ml bottles of liquid? I'm just looking at a few posts from morritty, where do you get liquid bottles that size? I'm using the 40W iStick with the aspire nautilus stew pot which is savage.

E.S.I. and e-shop.ie have 125 ml bottles
    E.S.I will be selling some of their own range in 100ml bottles from this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Shinobollo wrote: »
    E.S.I. and e-shop.ie have 125 ml bottles
    E.S.I will be selling some of their own range in 100ml bottles from this weekend

Thank you very much, didn't know about that site. I'm sick of joytech and Liqua.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Vintage Vape Rooms do VGOD 120mls for €49.99 at the moment, the red one (watermelony) is awesome! I'd advise keeping them in the dark and cold and using a 30ml bottle for it, it can lose it's flavour after a few weeks (it will last you a while!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

I think the Game of Clouds range is being added to the 100ml bottle range, Highgarden and Castle Black are excellent from that particular range of juice.

That's from ESI by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tippguy2

Bargain vapour do 100 ml bottles for € 14, can recommend the mint king

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

jno547 wrote: »
    I think the Game of Clouds range is being added to the 100ml bottle range, Highgarden and Castle Black are excellent from that particular range of juice.

That's from ESI by the way.

That would be nice if they aren't too pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

That would be nice if they aren't too pricey

Looking forward to 100ml Castle Black.
    €25 for 100ml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Looking forward to 100ml Castle Black.
    €25 for 100ml

That sounds ok,will the Nut juice be included in the 100ml bottles I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭deisedav

Are any of these liquids available in 12mg or is it just 3 and 6. Getting harder to find liquid at 12 anymore, not as profitable I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Bargain vapour for the win.

Ry4, Menthol, Vanilla etc...

Shipping is usually 1-2 days depending on what time you place the order.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/The_100ml_sale/cat1274300_1558093.aspx

80% PG?? Holy crap! That would bore a hole in yer throat at high wattage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

There seems to be some high VG ones too.

I see that now, down the left menu there's a Hangsen VG tab, in there they say those ones are 100% VG ... which of course they cannot be, they might be 80 VG though

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

I've just noticed this thread. Thw 100ML bottles i got are from MoleJuice in the UK, fairly cheap, i think they workled out at £12 a bottle, and the larger bottles i had, Milkman and Muffinman i got those from IVape and i think they must have been about 70 euro for a 180ML bottle. Bloody delicious though.

Since it's been mentioned, I must get a large bottle of Vampire's kiss VG it's been a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

morritty wrote: »
    I've just noticed this thread. Thw 100ML bottles i got are from MoleJuice in the UK, fairly cheap, i think they workled out at £12 a bottle, and the larger bottles i had, Milkman and Muffinman i got those from IVape and i think they must have been about 70 euro for a 180ML bottle. Bloody delicious though.

Since it's been mentioned, I must get a large bottle of Vampire's kiss VG it's been a while.

Am I being an idiot or do Molejuice not ship to Ireland? Wanted to order a few to try. But they only ship to Belgium, Germany, Greece, Netherlands and of course UK or at least thats whats popping up in the countries list.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Am I being an idiot or do Molejuice not ship to Ireland? Wanted to order a few to try. But they only ship to Belgium, Germany, Greece, Netherlands and of course UK or at least thats whats popping up in the countries list.

Yeah, I had to use Parcel Motel to get my order over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Grumpyjuice do 100ml for about €30 delivered. I like it because I can't use high VG, and you get a choice of 50/50 or 70vg.

before I began DIY mixing, I was buying White lightening and OHW juices mostly. Had gotten so tired of forking out 3x the amount per 30ml. For way too long I'd paid €20 - 22 for a 30ml that would barely last 2.5 days. You know how it goes? The less you have of anything, the quicker it runs out :D

Just made 150ml of juice today, mixed up in about 5 minutes, and the cost = €9 total. I think it's a good idea for all vapers to start thinking about some DIY and build up some stock before the TPD actually does kick in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

I buy mine from cloudhousevapour. It is unflavoured "base liquid", which I just vape straight out of the bottle. I don't do flavoured vape liquid anymore.

My last order was 1 litre for about €50. Should last me months! Btw price goes up the with higher nicotine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Anyone tried Wingnut's dripper range yet? 100ml for €25.

80%vg version of several of their more popular juices.

I'm thinking of getting the vanilla custard supreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Anyone tried Wingnut's dripper range yet? 100ml for €25.

80%vg version of several of their more popular juices.

I'm thinking of getting the vanilla custard supreme.

Hmm could you buy them and cut them down a bit to be used in tanks maybe with a bit of pg make them say 70/30 vg/pg or less if you wanted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hmm could you buy them and cut them down a bit to be used in tanks maybe with a bit of pg make them say 70/30 vg/pg or less if you wanted

I'd use 80% vg in my Goblin Mini.

When is the new laws kicking in and what will happen, someone was telling me that sellers have been given a year to clear their own stock. Is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

When is the new laws kicking in and what will happen, someone was telling me that sellers have been given a year to clear their own stock. Is this true?

The info I got was from youtube reviewers,vendors have to next May 2017 to sell there stuff,us vapers are ok till then,unless everything is sold by then,we'll still be able to buy outside of Europe.(if Customs keep their noses out:D:D)
    Some reviewers have mentioned that it could be a couple of years or more before that TPD is set in concrete.
    Here is a couple of vids....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOJqt3EOt20 this 1st vid is worth a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CKNKqn1aMg

Mike Vapes put up his thoughts on the FDA today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDkDrQdxLo

I don't think it matters what any of them suggest to do. What's done is done. The FDA are never over turning any of their proposed retrictions. It's worth billions to them, they don't care about your health or how beneficial vaping is. Big tobacco are losing a lot of income because of vaping, they have the muscle to pay off those in power and get their way.

Mike Vapes put up his thoughts on the FDA today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDkDrQdxLo

I don't think it matters what any of them suggest to do. What's done is done. The FDA are never over turning any of their proposed retrictions. It's worth billions to them, they don't care about your health or how beneficial vaping is. Big tobacco are losing a lot of income because of vaping, they have the muscle to pay off those in power and get their way.

Cúnts so they are, rotten fcuking gombeens, just like the vintners here with the "minimum price for alcohol" just to get rid of weather spoons and make them and others charge "Irish pub prices" for a pint of píss. It will be cheaper to smoke when this rubbish comes in, which is what it's really all about, JTI protecting their interests.

It will be cheaper to smoke when this rubbish comes in, which is what it's really all about, JTI protecting their interests.

Precisely, or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

ESI do their game of clouds in 100ml bottles too. They're only 60VG so will work well in a standard MTL tank and they do up to 18mg nicotine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Chantys

Worth trying vapeways range of humble 120ml juices 25 with free delivery some really nice flavours . 80vg I think

Advertisement