Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched to 510 "Smoke Hero" model: Refills in dublin?

• 20-08-2013 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Ive been off cigarettes for 8 months and intend to stay off them. Ive been using a XEO-Cig as my main vaping device but recently decided to swicth due to the battery being a bit twitchy. While in Belfast i bought 2 510 "Smoke Hero" batterys and an ample supply of cartomizers.

My question is where in dublin are 510 compatible cartomizers available. Are some of the Smoke-Green or VIP cart's compatible with my new battery? One of my main complaints with the XEO was that i could only get refills in one location. From browsing the web i can see 510 units in a multitude of places but i am wondering about the prospect of getting refills off the counter in a shop.

It seems to be a popular battery and i would be happy to buy online but as i am sure you'll agree: when your running low, and you need a drag, you need over the counter refills!

Thanks in advance folks!

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Why not just buy some refillable clearomisers aor cartomisers and juice and fill your own, that way you won't run out, ever :)

Here's a list of Irish vendors http://www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors

www.e-smokeireland.eu and www.vaperus.ie are 2 that I've used and both do next day delivery (pretty much) if you order early in the day?

Should cost you way less than buying pre-filled cartos?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

What most who want to get past the cigalike tax do is buy empty 510 Boge cartos (you'll be looking for the 2ohm resistance) and fill them with liquids from a bottle.

Much more economical, and bar a few outliers much more tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭liamtech

I get what your saying folks, and believe me i intend to start filling my own in short order. I have a couple of blank refillable units that i got in belfast so.

But to be honest i would really like to know if i can get prefilled units in dublin:o. Im out and about a lot and while i like the idea of refilling, i prefer to be able to walk in and pick up a pack of 5 Ready-to-Go cartridges and start puffing away. Ive been looking through the list of vendors and iv seen loads selling blank cartridges - curiously i havent found prefilled ones.. Can anyone help?

And thanks guys i really mean it... :)

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ionised

Prefilled 510 cartos...no idea if they fit your battery though.

http://www.vaperus.ie/cartomisers/66-liqua-cartomizer-510.html

Also no idea if they can be gotten locally...though Vaperus are very quick to dispatch...usually get my order next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Howya lads,

Vaping now for 5 weeks and I have to say it's been a great improvement on the 20-a-day, honestly one of the best things I've done.

Just looking for a small bit of advice: I'm using an Ego-T 1000 battery with SMOK dual coil cartos and Dekang liquid, but I'm noticing a fair bit of leakage with the cartos, and I've burned out/clogged a few when having a few jars. I've got atomizers that came with the Joyetech starter kit I got but haven't used them at all. Can anyone recommend a better carto out there?

I'm not gone on the clearomizers cos I think they look a bit syringe like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Boge cartos, 2ohm resistance. Way better than the Smok yokes.

Advertisement