Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"What the hell is wrong with everyone"

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

Will Ferrell. Never has made me laugh (outside of being beside Jim Carrey who is so funny that people become funny from vibrations of his funniness).

Jim Carrey funny? Is there something wrong with you?

frosty123 wrote: »
    Jim Carrey funny? Is there something wrong with you?

Dumb and Dumber is a comedy classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Dumb and Dumber is a comedy classic.

Probably many wouldn't agree but I thought Cable Guy was his best film.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

All daytime 2fm radio hosts are female now. I don't mind but their shows are completely about women and women's issues and inane celebrity gossip and it's boring as fu¢k.
    Also Jennifer Zamparelli is Queen of daytime radio now.
    How the fu¢k did that happen???

And before someone comments....it's a office radio and I can't turn it off or change channel. You wouldn't believe the nonsense it takes to change the frickin channel in there.

All she goes on about is sex and tictok crap

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Housefree

Gogglebox
    Gob****es watching gob****es watching gob****es

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Tilden Katz

So this thread is for when we have this thought.

To get the ball rolling... Will Ferrell. Never has made me laugh (outside of being beside Jim Carrey who is so funny that people become funny from vibrations of his funniness).

John C. Reilly, primarily known as a dramatic actor at the time ‘Step Brothers’ came out, upstaged Ferrell the comic actor in that film. Not that it’s that great a film or anything but Reilly made me laugh way more than Ferrell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

Says a lad on the internet

The experts say it’s on the button and grieving men say it really helps

Mouthing off to ‘fat ginger kids’ and calling them ****....yeah really profound stuff....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Reality TV - Love Island, I'm a Celebrity..., Big Brother, RuPaul's Drag Race, The Kardashians, First Dates, The Undatables, Botched, and an endless stream of drivel.

Real life? Get a life!

You forgot the one presented by Anna Richardson ‘dating naked’ or what ever it’s called.....

Jim Carrey is a bollocks.

Did you see him on the Graham Norton show when Margot Robbie was on? She was next to him on the sofa and her body language betrayed huge discomfort at his presence, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Swaine

Love Island.

I will totally dismiss you if you watch this. In fact, don't ever speak to me again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

All daytime 2fm radio hosts are female now. I don't mind but their shows are completely about women and women's issues and inane celebrity gossip and it's boring as fu¢k.
    Also Jennifer Zamparelli is Queen of daytime radio now.
    How the fu¢k did that happen???

And before someone comments....it's a office radio and I can't turn it off or change channel. You wouldn't believe the nonsense it takes to change the frickin channel in there.

Can everyone not have a day where they pick the station?

Strumms wrote: »
    Will Ferrell and Jim Carey... both adept at basically repeating the same kooky persona as whatever character has been written for them to dress up as...they act from the neck up...

Well, I like Carrey in ‘The Truman Show’. He marshalled his rubbery face well for that film and played it more low-key in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

I don’t see the point of anything with dragons in it. Pete’s Dragon, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Enter the Dragon, Dragon’s Den, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Puff the Magic Dragon, Dungeons & Dragons, How to Train your Dragon, Harry Potter, Godzilla, Red Dragon - I’ve no idea what people see in any of them.

I’m not fond of horses either.

What about dragon your balls over a girl's face.

py2006 wrote: »
    Nightmare on Elm Street actually

At least Johnnie got a fitting end, bloody belly ache stule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Junglejoe

zanador wrote: »
    I have it about Ricky Gervais, I just don't get it. Except AfterLife. That was brilliant

Dunno much about Ricky Gervais except I watched his golden globes stuff recently

Very witty if he does it all himself

When people whip out their phones the second they see a car accident where the ambulance staff are helping badly injured and traumatised people. And worse still, these same scummy voyeuristic animals pass the footage around respective WhatsApp groups, with not a thought for the people involved or their families.

Same with fatal accidents, the same people think nothing of immediately taking out the phone and recording. What the hell is wrong with people, when did we lose our humanity?

My husband is still angry (when he remembers the incident, he’s not going around constantly raging :D) about the time a couple of years back that a colleague without warning sent him a VERY graphic photo via Whatsapp of a car accident that happened here in Ireland. The title of the message gave no clue as to its contents.

Got ya!

I hate Ryan Gosling. He's a pretty boy who can't act.

I never get the pretty boy thing with Ryan Gosling. I think he is bang average in the looks department.
    KaneToad wrote: »
    Google Jim Carrey Cathriona White

Eeehh, I think her family were totally classless there. Came across like a shakedown and was disrespectful to the deceased Ms. White as her private communications with Carrey were made public and she had no say in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Ah, but the men get off the ball (or whatever it's called).

What idiot decided to put a sports talkshow in the middle of the evening on a music station? Radio 1 is right there for talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭Archeron

Kate Moss. She looks like she'd be sticky and smell of wee.

Archeron wrote: »
    Kate Moss. She looks like she'd be sticky and smell of wee.

Surname checks out so.
    Moss sticks to walls and people piss against walls. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I never get the pretty boy thing with Ryan Gosling. I think he is bang average in the looks department.

Eeehh, I think her family were totally classless there. Came across like a shakedown and was disrespectful to the deceased Ms. White as her private communications with Carrey were made public and she had no say in it.

Her own family are her father and siblings who were supportive of Carey and normal by all accounts , the family attacking and trying to sue Carey is her mother who is estranged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Appalling levels of spatial awareness down the supermarket.

" sorry...sorry...excuse me....sorry....hrmph....sorry "

Just navigate the aisles properly, and keep your s**t together FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

Jimmy Carr and that 'laugh'.

Thespoofer wrote: »
    Jimmy Carr and that 'laugh'.

Jimmy Carr and that hair transplant.
    He looks like one of the Thunderbirds.

Advertisement