Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Holding on to..

• 10-05-2021 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I'll cut to the chase here. When I need to go for a poo, I hold onto it until I have to go. I've been like this for many years & it's really starting to get to me. I'm 40 now & do not want to be doing this when I'm 50!
    There is a ritual that goes with it. When I feel like I need to poo, I go into the bedroom, take off my trousers & lie on my side. Some times & sorry if this graphic I pick hairs out of my anal region. This is all in preparation for getting the bowels moving. Other times I get down in a squat position until I feel something moving. But I hold onto it..I don't go straight into the toilet to poo. I hold onto it until I really have to let go. Then eventually I go. It's mentally & physically exhausting. I can't seem to go naturally. I've been to doctors, psychiatrist's, Chinese medicine etc & nothing has helped. It's very hard to explain to anyone what I go through. My partner is used to it & thinks it's weird which it is.
    At this stage I'm at my wits end, it really affects everyday life..I can be constipated for days which is really horrible & uncomfortable. I don't know if this is the right topic thread to post in but I'm desperate to see if anyone else has this.
    All I want to do is **** normally!!
    Any advice would be extremely welcome

Thanks

Advertisement