Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Old school mixes Tracklist thread?

• 05-09-2020 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello All,

Tell me if i am remembering wrong, was there a dedicated thread for Tracklist identification existing previously?

Or were all the tracklists that were posted contained with the The 'Asylum/Oldskool thread' or the 'The Oldskool Appreciation Party - O.A.P's thread' ?

I i recall correctly, a lot of tracklists were filled in by,

es-cee
    Derra
    Jonny68
    Stomprockin
    aceberg
    holy_macaroni

And probably loads more i cant remember,

If not, can we start one with this thread?

I am really after the full tracklist for Jay Careys - Ignornace mix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Hi Matt,

Stomprockin here. Most of the track listing attempts were made in those forums you mentioned. You can search within Boards or just Google Jay Careys - Ignornace id Boards or something like that. I see a lot of the tracks are already id'd in the comment section of the youtube mixes.

Let me know if there is a particular track id you are after and ill try id it for you.

Happy hunting !

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭TheAsYLuMkeY

Hello All,

Tell me if i am remembering wrong, was there a dedicated thread for Tracklist identification existing previously?

Or were all the tracklists that were posted contained with the The 'Asylum/Oldskool thread' or the 'The Oldskool Appreciation Party - O.A.P's thread' ?

I i recall correctly, a lot of tracklists were filled in by,

es-cee
    Derra
    Jonny68
    Stomprockin
    aceberg
    holy_macaroni

And probably loads more i cant remember,

If not, can we start one with this thread?

I am really after the full tracklist for Jay Careys - Ignornace mix.

Had a look there but cant find it,

I will listen over the mix in car today, i know two off the top of my head without listening as it was one of my favorite mixes,

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭TheAsYLuMkeY

These are some f the tracks i could identify, few more i cant put my finger on but think i know, one or two i don't know, i haven't arranged them in order of the tape, could easily be sorted and crossed of a tracklist,

EDIT: FFS...... Just found this on Discogs,

JAY CAREY - IGNORANCE 1 A

1 Mega 'Lo Mania – Moonsign
    2 Pyrate - Bycance
    3 Mega'Lo Mania - The Finest
    4 The Syndicate - X-Mod
    5 Marc Et Claude - Toulouse
    6.Voodoo Posse - Adventures in PaNic
    7 Bass Reaction - Technophobia
    8 Mirage – Airborne
    9 Mrs. Wood - Calamity Jane
    10 Bass X - Hardcore Disco Part II