Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The last Album You Listened to.

• 15-10-2020 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe someone has done a thread like this before, I dunno. But there should be one. There's a "what's the last movie you watched thread" in the film forum and a "what's the last book you read" thread in the literature forum, so let's have the equivalent for music. There's a thread for new albums in the Alternative and Indie forum, but sometimes you just wanna post about older stuff and discuss it all.

So here we are:

Anyway.

So the last thing I was listening to was Music Has The Right To Children by Boards of Canada.

I was listening to some Aphex Twin and one of BoC's songs automatically came on after the playlist finished and, yeah, BoC still and will always kick ass.

The glitches. The hypnotic beats. The ethereal loops and spooky melodies. Does anyone do it better?

Comments

Advertisement