Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you back playing with your band?

• 29-06-2020 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭

And if so, are you wearing a face mask and keeping a 2m distance?

While it's not that hard to stay spaced out (depending on the size of your rehearsal room), I find wearing a mask difficult, as how do you sing through a mask?

I'm bringing my own mic and using hand sanitiser as I go, but at the same time I'm very much aware that I'm in standing in an unventilated room with four other guys for a few hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

like yourself own mics and hand sanitiser. i'm trying to encourage regular breaks to air out room also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

That's what we did. I wore a mask, but the others didn't. However we stopped every 15 minutes and stepped outside; luckily our space opens out on to the street so we were able to let in fresh air.

Advertisement