Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

'You look tired'

• 15-11-2019 7:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭

Do you think that people are mostly correct when you have this said to you? I remember one day I had it said to me when I didn't at all feel tired, but I was particularly bothered by something at the time, so it still made sense. But sometimes I can have it said to me when I feel fantastic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Have a lie down...be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭skallywag

...I remember one day I had it said to me when I didn't at all feel tired...

But you were told that you look tired, not that you feel tired? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

If multiple people say it to you you have something going on that you're shrugging off. Be honest with yourself about your own mental health.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's the wrinkly neck dragging you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

'You look tired' is a gentle way of telling you you look like sh1t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Just tell them "You don't look too great yerself!!" That should make you feel better... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

well it ended harriet jones career when rumours of her being tired spread.

google it.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

People don't say it to me ...and i am tired. I think they are being polite.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Since about 25 it's not felt like an entirely out of place description

• Advertisement
Advertisement