Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Mister closing down sale, Mitchelstown

• 02-10-2019 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Mr Mister menswear store is closing down in Mitchelstown, they have hundreds of suits all half price.. I picked up a Remus Uomo 3 piece suit today for €110... They have a serious range and it's not just rubbish, some suits are €250 down from €500.. definitely worth a look. Especially if you're getting married soon, cheaper to buy than rent..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Mr Mister menswear store is closing down in Mitchelstown, they have hundreds of suits all half price.. I picked up a Remus Uomo 3 piece suit today for €110... They have a serious range and it's not just rubbish, some suits are €250 down from €500.. definitely worth a look. Especially if you're getting married soon, cheaper to buy than rent..

Yep popped in there yesterday and picked up a few bits it's a fantastic shop pity its closing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Truckermal wrote: »
    Yep popped in there yesterday and picked up a few bits it's a fantastic shop pity its closing.

My guess is it's closing because more people don't "pop in"

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SWISSTONY1979

That and a rent increase they could not afford.

Advertisement