Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Midlands Airsofters

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Free Spirit

Hi ya - can you please tell me a bit more about your group, what do I have to do to join up etc etc

There are 4 of us who are interested and one of the lads has gone and bought guns already!

Thanks

Free Spirit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Hi ya - can you please tell me a bit more about your group, what do I have to do to join up etc etc

There are 4 of us who are interested and one of the lads has gone and bought guns already!

Thanks

Free Spirit
    Hi if you want pm me and we can disscuss anything u need to know or PM Chuck the buck if i'm not online. If your serious about airsoft then we have space for ya

Thanks

Free Spirit
    Hay thanx for the email last night listen before any of the other guys buy their airsoft guns give me a shout want to see if any of them would be interested in purchasing a sniper rifle, been a sniper isnt everyones thing but it might suit one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Hay thanx for the email last night listen before any of the other guys buy their airsoft guns give me a shout want to see if any of them would be interested in purchasing a sniper rifle, been a sniper isnt everyones thing but it might suit one of them

what sniper is it dude

amaughan wrote: »
    what sniper is it dude
    What?

• Advertisement

give me a shout want to see if any of them would be interested in purchasing a sniper rifle, been a sniper isnt everyones thing but it might suit one of them
    what siper are you sellin

what siper are you sellin
    I'm not i was asking if one of the new guys wanted to be a sniper.

I'm not i was asking if one of the new guys wanted to be a sniper.

oh i see ha my bad ha so doin any gaming lately

oh i see ha my bad ha so doin any gaming lately
    Yeah was in fingal last sunday

Yeah was in fingal last sunday

haha chuck was tellin me its good hope to go up sat if i can get lucis to come is it hard to find

• Advertisement

haha chuck was tellin me its good hope to go up sat if i can get lucis to come is it hard to find
    I know i was just on the phone to him, once u get to stramullen its easy enough good luck the rest of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

I can't believe I haven't replied to this thread yet, c'mon Porharlihin airsoft

I know i was just on the phone to him, once u get to stramullen its easy enough good luck the rest of it.

haha nice one man when are ya's going back up again

Keggers wrote: »
    I can't believe I haven't replied to this thread yet, c'mon Porharlihin airsoft
    its a quiet thread but the more the merrier

oh yeah

oh yeah

huh

huh
    u asked were we goin back to fingal, i said yeah

u asked were we goin back to fingal, i said yeah

oh right ha i a bit slow today hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Sorry for dialing up the bogger

Keggers wrote: »
    Sorry for dialing up the bogger

wat

• Advertisement

Hi Amughman (what does that name mean anyway!)

I see you have found the thread about the airsoft group here. Did you get the info from Stone Cold you were asking me for?

Hi Amughman (what does that name mean anyway!)

I see you have found the thread about the airsoft group here. Did you get the info from Stone Cold you were asking me for?
    Info? what info were u looking for arron?

He sent me a pm offering me help to get started, which I thought was nice and asked where you play. Thought ye were the same group initially but he said he never heard of you and here he is on your thread!!!

Is this like the ambulance chasing of airsoft!!!

He sent me a pm offering me help to get started, which I thought was nice and asked where you play. Thought ye were the same group initially but he said he never heard of you and here he is on your thread!!!

you said you where going out with shadow company to see where they play and since stone and chuck where the only people i know on that team and knowing stone cold dont have a site i assumed someone on his team must be starting a site or maybe you were talkin about someone else.it was stone you were talkin too wasn't it

Never heard of me, interesting? not to worry did u see the post i put up for you earlier concerning "sniper"

Thought ye were the same group initially but he said he never heard of you i said i never heard of a site in longford that isn't sac.so are you starting a site

you said you where going out with shadow company to see where they play and since stone and chuck where the only people i know on that team and knowing stone cold dont have a site i assumed someone on his team must be starting a site or maybe you were talkin about someone else.it was stone you were talkin too wasn't it

Not that its ANY of your business, but yes it was Stone I was talking too. If you have any cop at all you will not that my very first post was on his thread and if you claim to know that they dont have a site, what the hell are you grilling me for???

If you are with another team, then why are you even on this thread sending me pms telling me about your team? A new form of poaching or what?

If I want more information from you, I will ask for it.

Dont pm me again

Not that its ANY of your business, but yes it was Stone I was talking too. If you have any cop at all you will not that my very first post was on his thread and if you claim to know that they dont have a site, what the hell are you grilling me for???

If you are with another team, then why are you even on this thread sending me pms telling me about your team? A new form of poaching or what?

If I want more information from you, I will ask for it.

Dont pm me again
    can we stay on topic please spirit i sent u a pm let that be the last of this thanx

ok, ok, Im sorry, but I just got annoyed and felt I was being cornered or something stupid.

I just want to run around armed to the teeth and blast the hell out of a few guys! In a safe and responsible fashion of course.

Actually, I think my son would make a seriously good sniper. Takes after me y'see

• Advertisement

ok, ok, Im sorry, but I just got annoyed and felt I was being cornered or something stupid.

I just want to run around armed to the teeth and blast the hell out of a few guys! In a safe and responsible fashion of course.

Actually, I think my son would make a seriously good sniper. Takes after me y'see
    theres a little bit more to it than that :), i will email you later with all the relevent details but yeah if he is up for the role of sniper we can talk more about it

Advertisement