Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans Help

• 10-08-2004 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm finding it very hard to get jeans to fit, I'm 6ft 2, 33in waist with 36in legs.

I'm looking for regular indigo jens, not the faded denim.

I have been able to get Armani in BT in Dublin in the past which were the only manufacturer that seemed to do a 34w 36l.

Otherwise I'm stuck with Dockers Chinos and Ralph Lauren Chinos as they seem to cover this size.

All suggestions greatly received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Try ebay. I don't think Diesel or Levi's make jeans longer than 34" leg (which is what I am). Failing that you could get jeans that sit on your hips rather than your waist, if you like that sort of cut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Sorry to hijack this post - I can get away with combinations of 30/32 but they don't look the best fit. Is it possible to get 31" waist and 31" leg in jeans in this part of the world?

Diesel do 31" lengths, try Arnotts' Diesel concession.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

eth0_ wrote:
    34" leg (which is what I am).

I thought you were female?? If so, a very tall one at that!!! ;)

BaZmO* wrote:
    I thought you were female?? If so, a very tall one at that!!! ;)

I am female! I'm 5' 9". My inside leg is 32" but I like to wear jeans a bit long....can't STAND socks being on show when i'm sitting down, it's a latent fear of mine hahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi etho,
    I did actually buy a couple of pairs on ebay but they were trash!!
    Ive bought jeans in London & New York that fit perfectly, unfortunately wont be going on anymore trips this year...maybe someone will start making jeans for longer/larger sizes

moby2101 wrote:
    Hi etho,
    I did actually buy a couple of pairs on ebay but they were trash!!
    Ive bought jeans in London & New York that fit perfectly, unfortunately wont be going on anymore trips this year...maybe someone will start making jeans for longer/larger sizes

Yes, I wish.
    Went to get a pair of low rider Levi's and/or Diesel today at lunch. I'm a 32" waist, yet I can't fit into these low riders. Everyone knows your hips are bigger than your waist so why the F*CK don't they make lowriders up to 36 or 38" if they're sitting on your HIPS and not your WAIST! So annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Are you male or female?

If FEMALE, Have you ever tried TopShop jeans (the TALL section) or Dorothy Perkins (TALL).. I find the Levi's 34inches are too short when i wear heels & i feel the TopShop ones are much much longer. Not sure of exact measurements but try them!

If MALE, cant help.. sorry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 babyblue

Try IC3D.com. They make customized jeans

Advertisement