Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Possible indoor site in Galway

• 02-06-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine recently informed me that he knows of someone who is interested in exploring the use of a large indoor facility he has for airsoft. I explained that with work and family commitments I could not possibly commit to running anything but I am wondering if there is anyone else out there who might?

I know Martin and Evelyn from GTAC wouldn't be up for it but what about some of the regulars who used to play there and were planning to set up "Airsoft Underground"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Careful there, you are gonna get locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Arkslippy wrote: »
    Careful there, you are gonna get locked.

Really? Just looking to touch base with anyone in Galway who might be interested in setting up an indoor site. I have seen other posts start in the general forum about possible site openings before. Still if this is against the rules and the thread will be locked so be it and apologies for ignorance of such on my part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Bemused wrote: »
    I know Martin and Evelyn from GTAC wouldn't be up for it but what about some of the regulars who used to play there and were planning to set up "Airsoft Underground"?

Martin and Evelyn were Airsoft Underground.

Shiva wrote: »
    Martin and Evelyn were Airsoft Underground.

Thanks Tony, I know they were the principle people involved but there were others that I only knew by first name - "big" John for example. Hoping they might still glance at boards on occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

What kind of building is it, whats the size, rent, rates, zoning e.t.c or is that info readily available?

Has anyone here got contact details for Martin & Evelyn or an idea of how many airsofters there are in Galway? I don't know if its commercially possible but some sort of club could suit the area (depending on wether or not an indoor club could support itself financially)

• Advertisement

I'll be visiting the possible site next week to get an idea of its potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

I know a person trying to set up a site I'll give him a call

Advertisement