Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam iron

• 22-10-2018 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there does anyone have and hints and advice on buying a steam iron , any recommendations. The steam generator irons sound great but are so expensive. 🀯 thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Keep an eye out in Lidl and Aldi. They have the steam generator irons once or twice a year for 50 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Lidl had a steam iron last week but sold out very quickly at €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sky at night

Sound thanks very much to you both

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

I've had a Bosch steam generator for 8ish years that recently died, I really only iron about 10 items a week though so went with Tower T22008 2-in-1 Cord Cordless... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07B12SYMM?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf for 25gbp, I'm in awe at how quick it heats up and how handy being "wireless" actually is. Takes a tiny bit of getting used to but should be mastered within the first ironing session.

Advertisement