Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account details.

• 01-04-2020 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have opened an account with bank of ireland over a week ago, i was told I would recieve my bic and iban via text message or email in a few days but I am yet to get them. I realise that this is a busy time for the bank however if I do not receive this information I cannot receive my covid19 emergency payment. I lost my job due to the virus and I have no money. Please can someone give me any information as to when iI can expect to receive these details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Kyle, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Twitter. 

Generally, the account opening team will be in touch with you by SMS to confirm when your account has been opened successfully. 

Updates are usually sent by SMS/Email, if the team requires any further information they will be in touch. Please also keep an eye on your junk/spam folders. 

Alternatively, if you would like an update on your application, you can certainly get in touch with our Account Opening Team on 1890 354 454. They're available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement