Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Arsenal losing

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Try_harder wrote: »
    Arsenal losing

Me too this weekend, picked them in a Last Man Standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I had a plastic tag from my skirt stabbing into my side all day. The bloody pain of it.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Me too this weekend, picked them in a Last Man Standing.

Boo hoo for you! Never go away!

I would give a kidney to get out of going to work this week, had a fantastic weekend but paying the price for it now, barely had the energy to come up to bed, alarm set for 6.55am..could cry now at the thought of it.. Roll on Thursday, I'm on my last legs here. 😭

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I would give a kidney to get out of going to work this week, had a fantastic weekend but paying the price for it now, barely had the energy to come up to bed, alarm set for 6.55am..could cry now at the thought of it.. Roll on Thursday, I'm on my last legs here. 😭

THE FEAR

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Work calls on a Sunday. Would you ever Fcuk off.
    Sunday night blues.
    Text speak. Long text earlier from relative, I had to read it 4 or 5 times to try and decypher it. Eyes sore trying to look at it.
    Bob Dylan.
    The no socks crowd. Hipsters with little soft girls hands, wouldn't be able to light a fire or cut grass. Soft chaps going around in girls trousers, wasting a tenner a day on fancy coffees.
    The over reliance on coffee, seems like a lot of people can't function without it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I got about five hours of sleep last night and I was tired all day. Got into bed at 9pm. I'm still wide fcuking awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I'm shattered and everything is going wrong before 7am. Had loads to do this evening now have a pile of wet clothes and a potentially broken machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭gifted

Weddings in December....for ****s sake....as if this month wasn't hectic enough and expensive enough...should be banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

When I don't put the cap back on the hot water bottle properly. I'm sitting in the chair and the hot water is burning the side of my leg. Then I realise my arse is soaked and I can't sit on the chair anymore because there is a pool of cold water there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Waking up bursting for a pee an hour before I needed to get up. I decided to try and sleep it off but couldn’t. So essentially I woke an hour earlier than needed.
    Also I cooked a curry on Saturday evening and I can still smell it all over the house. Even the clothes on the radiator in the next room smell like garlic.

When I don't put the cap back on the hot water bottle properly. I'm sitting in the chair and the hot water is burning the side of my leg. Then I realise my arse is soaked and I can't sit on the chair anymore because there is a pool of cold water there.

If I had a Euro for evertime... Bought a spare yesterday... I'm usually half asleep when I re=fill tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Thought I’d treat myself and bought a multipack of KitKats. I just noticed that I bought KitKat chunky instead of the normal ones.
    I don’t like the chunky ones :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Trying to renew my health insurance, the amount of schemes/options would melt your head (wonder if I'm covered for that!)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waiting.........

No bloody money. Bail out by mam

I'm frozen. It's manic at work. The landlord is being slightly evasive about the washing machine problem. I've lots to do after work and the weather's supposed to be cat!

That's it ... for now :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    the weather's supposed to be cat!

Hey you!

Leave the cats out of this! :mad:

:pac::pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Watching a Celebrity version of something and i dont recognise the Slebs.Im like Who is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Trying to renew my health insurance, the amount of schemes/options would melt your head (wonder if I'm covered for that!)

https://www.hia.ie/ci/health-insurance-comparison

This is very good so you can see the various covers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Ignorant people around this time of year because they don't get their own way. We had two women go off on one at us in a local supermarket at the weekend because the cashier asked them to join the queue rather than skip myself and my wife to get their stuff that was put behind one of the tills for them.

The righteous indignation of them was unreal, I got accused of being rude and everything else on top when I didn't even open my mouth !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,378 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Trying to arrange a photo shoot that can only happen today and it's like herding cats trying to get everyone lined up at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Try_harder wrote: »
    No bloody money. Bail out by mam

All those BJ's were expensive? :D

Feeling rough and should just sod off home.. but can't

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The rudeness of some people :mad:

No one is gonna steal my sunshine :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Autosport wrote: »
    The rudeness of some people :mad:

No one is gonna steal my sunshine :P
    Can I steal your thunder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'm just about holding my sh1t together and my mum mentions how we must organise my sister's hen and make her feel special. Please for the love of god let me get through Christmas first and then we can plan the hen. The wedding isn't until April. Now I feel like a sh1t sister.

My eyes feel square. Going for a walk.. 1 hour to go..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

My appetite has disappeared.
    Just looking at food seems to fill me up, I hope it resolves itself so I can stuff myself over Christmas :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

branie2 wrote: »
    Videos that I want to see on Youtube are not there.
    Youtube trying to charge to watch a movie. Lol. I'll go elsewhere thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement