Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

command and conquer

Options
  • 19-04-2017 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

could any1 point me in the right direction lost my old pc and it had red alert 2 yuris revenge class game old but good anyway cant seem to find it anywhere at all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

You can get the entire C & C collection for about a tenner. Think it's called the ultimate collection, everything on there. EBay has plenty.

I still play Yuri's Revenge most weeks, very possibly my most played game ever. Absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

could any1 point me in the right direction lost my old pc and it had red alert 2 yuris revenge class game old but good anyway cant seem to find it anywhere at all

Is it not still free on Ea origin and you can also play online I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭EIREAROEIRE

sound lads thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

good doc about the game series

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Red Alert online for free, works great.

https://cncnet.org/red-alert

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Great find thank you , my most played games
    Although I'd gotten used to a hacked YR with savage map packs and all sorts of mutant items on it.

Can't believe they added renegade though, I remember that made some physically sick playing it.

Later titles messed up the skrimishes when superweapons were locked in, maybe a patch fixed it but the moment had passed me by.

Edit:

I see this has Mental Omega in it too. Great stuff it really boosts YR

http://mentalomega.com/index.php?page=download

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Makes me want to play Dune 2 on the MD again!
    The Spice must flow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

OpenRA is class as well, also free, and you can play in high resolution too!

I use it for Red Alert but it also offers Dune and C&C original, possibly others by now as well. It's a basic installer, requires zero setting up or messing about.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'm currently trying to plan a YR session tonight, just need to give my family away for a bit.

Advertisement