Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Peter Casey believes Travellers should not be recognised as an ethnic minority

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

link?

I would but I don't want to give you any more malware.

• Omackeral wrote: »

OMEGALUL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 163 ✭✭shady acres

Omackeral wrote: »

thanks
    could you paraphrase the pure poison so we can avoid it in the next thread

• thanks

There’s almost 10,000 posts to read through shure. That’ll keep you busy for a while you can see for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

thanks

no

• Advertisement

There’s almost 10,000 posts to read through shure. That’ll keep you busy for a while you can see for yourself.

thats what i thought

• thats what i thought

What? You want someone else to read through the 10k posts to summarise for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

when the thread reaches 10,000 posts it will self-destruct

You mean Francie will self destruct.

What? You want someone else to read through the 10k posts to summarise for you?

it's only 9979 posts stop exxagerating

• it's only 9979 posts stop exxagerating

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66,832 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

givyjoe wrote: »

Francie has seen many of these teacup storms before. Francie enjoys them.

:rolleyes:
    :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

givyjoe wrote: »

francie wouldnt have any experience or knowledge about blowing things up and if he did he wouldnt admit it :pac::pac:

• mynamejeff wrote: »
    francie wouldnt have any experience or knowledge about blowing things up and if he did he wouldnt admit it :pac::pac:

is Francie really Gerry? :pac:

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

fin12 wrote: »
    Sorry he stands for a lot more than his views on travellers. He says exactly what all the rest of us are thinking. I’m sick of these fake fu*ckers we’ve had for years in government.

Can you explain then why PC said on LLS that he does not discriminate against travellers? That he does not discriminate against anyone?
    Last night he clearly said that the reason he said the travelling community should not have been classed as an ethnic minority was that it did them no good. He didn't want to see them labelled or marganilsed.
    He said that he would like to see education opened up to everyone equally because education is key.
    There was nothing in his interview last night about him bashing the travellers or 'saying what a lot of us think' unless a lot of people on here feel that travellers are further marganilsed by their ethnic status?
    PC also said no to every question he was asked about what welfare benefits he'd cut.
    So I don't get how people on here are thinking he's anti traveller or anti welfare state when he's said on TV, that he never discriminated against anybody?
    Isn't he even going to Pavee Point now and suggesting making a settlement for a traveller community in the Phoenix Park?

To thine own self be true

is Francie really Gerry? :pac:

say nothing till you hear more ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

11 more posts and we're onto part 2. Sweet :)

Can you explain then why PC said on LLS that he does not discriminate against travellers? That he does not discriminate against anyone?
    Last night he clearly said that the reason he said the travelling community should not have been classed as an ethnic minority was that it did them no good. He didn't want to see them labelled or marganilsed.
    He said that he would like to see education opened up to everyone equally because education is key.
    There was nothing in his interview last night about him bashing the travellers or 'saying what a lot of us think' unless a lot of people on here feel that travellers are further marganilsed by their ethnic status?
    PC also said no to every question he was asked about what welfare benefits he'd cut.
    So I don't get how people on here are thinking he's anti traveller or anti welfare state when he's said on TV, that he never discriminated against anybody?
    Isn't he even going to Pavee Point now and suggesting making a settlement for a traveller community in the Phoenix Park?

READ THE THREAD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Francie has seen many of these teacup storms before. Francie enjoys them.

Francie is the storm in a teacup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Discodog wrote: »
    And what would be the cost, in extra manpower & resources, to stop all the illegal & antisocial behaviour of one group ? You expect taxpayers to pay even more.

if needs be to insure the authorities have the resources needed to enforce the law, absolutely.
    So why did they want ethnicity?

because they are an ethnic minority.
    mynamejeff wrote: »
    i guess the difference is between reading and understanding then isnt it ?

is there a problem with the rest of the lads ? they haven't liked your post yet and im worried about them

there is no special treatment for travelers contained within the legislation. i have read it and i'm sure francie has as well.
    Higher than 4/6 of the rest

still a low percentage. tiny in fact.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

there is no special treatment for travelers contained within the legislation. i have read it and i'm sure francie has as well.

still a low percentage. tiny in fact.

francie is gone but your back :pac::pac::pac:

now isnt that a coincidence

you cnat have read it that well

one of the names of one of the 3 pieces of legislation contains the word travellers

(Housing (Traveller Accommodation) Act 1998 )

• Travellers absolutely get special housing. Usually confined within their own groups.

say nothing till you hear more ;)

Got me all excited now. Ooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

arent you the one who started on about qualifications francie ?

im not doubling down on anything i just dont like bully's and bots .

are you really that annoyed that casey took so much of the SF vote ?

seriously will you check on the bots, sorry i mean the boys ?

there are no bots. and you are absolutely doubling down.
    and you wanted laws that were specifically favoring travellers ,

here ill post it again for you

https://www.housing.gov.ie/housing/policy/traveller-accommodation/traveller-accommodation

any sign of eodr ?, im getting really worried now

this is fake news, nobody called for legislation to specifically favour travelers.
    hopefully the next thread has a higher standard of proof
    if a poster is going to call a fellow countryman a racist or a bigot or fascist then they should provide proofs

proof was provided. by the person being called such.
    any person who attacks a widow or widower in their home, death penalty

not going to happen. the death penalty is gone, not coming back. it failed, and is against human rights.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• not going to happen. the death penalty is gone, not coming back. it failed, and is against human rights.

Pretty sure a persons right to peaceful enjoyment of their home trumps the rights of the bollox who breaks in and beats the ****e out of the owner and proceeds to rob them.

there are no bots. and you are absolutely doubling down.

this is fake news, nobody called for legislation to specifically favour travelers.

did francie not fill you in on how things have been going ?

repeatedly linked and proved

refer to previous posts please

did francie not fill you in on how things have been going ?

repeatedly linked and proved

refer to previous posts please

why bother to do that when you can shout fake news at someone.

There’s a buzzword I hope dies very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

READ THE THREAD

No need to shout. I have read the thread and don't feel my speculation has been addressed, that's why I'm asking.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

• No need to shout. I have read the thread and don't feel my speculation has been addressed, that's why I'm asking.

did you read it twice?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement