If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can I order this from you?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Horusire,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Unfortunately at the moment we are out of stock of the super Philips 50PUS8555 and at the moment we don't have an ETA for fresh deliveries.

Happy to check stock and best pricing for any alternatives but if your heart is set on the Philips 50PUS8555, it's an excellent TV and if you see it at your local electrical retailer I'd say, support your local dealer -it's a really excellent Tv and you will be delighted with it no matter where you purchase it from.

Thanks again Horusire and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Horusire

Hi Horusire,

Unfortunately at the moment we are out of stock of the super Philips 50PUS8555 and at the moment we don't have an ETA for fresh deliveries.

Happy to check stock and best pricing for any alternatives but if your heart is set on the Philips 50PUS8555, it's an excellent TV and if you see it at your local electrical retailer I'd say, support your local dealer -it's a really excellent Tv and you will be delighted with it no matter where you purchase it from.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for getting back to me,

Would you have any recommendations for alternativess. 50-55" for around the €550 mark.

Cheers,

• Company Representative Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Horusire wrote: »
    Hi Horusire,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Would you have any recommendations for alternativess. 50-55" for around the €550 mark.

Cheers,
    Hi Horusire,

The closest I would have available to that would be the LG 50UN81006 which has a great smart hub and picture. It doesn't have Android or the Ambilight though:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204674-lg-50un81006lb-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi Horusire,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Cheers,
    Hi Horusire,

The closest I would have available to that would be the LG 50UN81006 which has a great smart hub and picture. It doesn't have Android or the Ambilight though:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204674-lg-50un81006lb-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the recommendations David.

I think I will wait out for the ambilight model. Is there anyway I can be put on a waiting list or called when/if you get stock?

Cheers,

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Horusire,

At the moment we have no certainty ( and THB a great degree of pessimism) of securing any more stock of the PUS8555 prior to Christmas and if we do we do not think that they will be at the current promo pricing and we are always reluctant to take money or charge a product unless we have a confirmed stock line - our advice would be if you do want that TV asap and you see it available in your local independent retailer at a fair price - grab it and support your local independent retailer. 

However of course no problem, if you are happy to await updates we would love the business! just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your address / contact number ( please do NOT post here!) and we will keep you posted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Back again.

I am looking at https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204685-lg-49nano866na-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Again not available to buy online. Can i get it delivered to ROI or is it collection only?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Back again.

I am looking at https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204685-lg-49nano866na-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Again not available to buy online. Can i get it delivered to ROI or is it collection only?
    Hi Horusire.

The 49NANO866 is showing as a small quantity back in stock.

Another Boards has just ordered one and I have emailed our warehouse to see if I can secure a 2nd for yourself if you choose to go for one.

Priced at 699 Euro inc delivery or £579.00+£6.99

If you do want to go for one drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz.

Back again.

Hi Horusire.

Another Boards has just ordered one and I have emailed our warehouse to see if I can secure a 2nd for yourself if you choose to go for one.

If you do want to go for one drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz.
    Pm inbound

Back again.

Hi Horusire.

Pm inbound
    Hey Horusire.

Not good news I'm afraid.

Our warehouse have just told us these have know went out of stock.
    Things are selling really quickly at the minute.

I have requested an ETA for more and to check if we can get some of them held.

Ah jesus. No issues. If i had no bad luck id have no luck atm.

Keep me updated sure.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Ah jesus. No issues. If i had no bad luck id have no luck atm.

Keep me updated sure.

Thanks
    Hey Horusire.

It's been crazy busy for us and stock is flying out of our main warehouse.

I'm waiting on work back and will be back in touch ASAP.

Ah yeah I can only imagine.

Right is this the same TV just in 55 inch?

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204766-lg-55nano866na-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

How have I gotten all the way to €750 lol.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204766-lg-55nano866na-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Hey Horusire.

I do 100% have those in stock :)

Hey Horusire.

Anything you can do for me? Seeing as we started at €550 :)

Hey Horusire.

Hey Horusire.

I've had a check and the best I could do would be 10 Euro off.

Very tight margins on this one unfortunately.

Hey Horusire.

Hey Horusire.

Hey look every little helps I cant complain. Its the same telly as the 49" model? How long does it typically take to get out?

Hey Horusire.

Hey Horusire.

Hey look every little helps I cant complain. Its the same telly as the 49" model? How long does it typically take to get out?
    Hey Horusire.

Yeah its the same TV as the 49" version only bigger :)

Normally delivery is 2-4 days depending on location.

Hi ended up pulling the trigger on the philips model you had in stock. Thanks for all the help, Aramax Guy delivering was also a gent.

Hi ended up pulling the trigger on the philips model you had in stock. Thanks for all the help, Aramax Guy delivering was also a gent.
    Hey Horusire.

Excellent that it been delivered already :)

Any issue please let us know.

Enjoy your new television!!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Redkite200

Hi guys,

I'm trying to buy a Samsung model I saw on the website today.

I called the number for sales and the options given on the phone were only for service/repairs etc.

I can't order through the website so I've sent an email with my details and the model I'm interested in.

Can I expect a call back today?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Redkite200 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm trying to buy a Samsung model I saw on the website today.

I called the number for sales and the options given on the phone were only for service/repairs etc.

I can't order through the website so I've sent an email with my details and the model I'm interested in.

Can I expect a call back today?

Thanks
    Hi Redkite200.

We are under heavy fire today with Phones and emails unfortunately and replies can take longer than normal.

Was there an issue in ordering it via our website?

If it has no "Buy It Now" button is usually means that the product is out of stock.

Which TV is it and I can check for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.