Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

H831-ZBD7

15% off until MIDNIGHT tonight. Can only be used once! Card payment only

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

sozbox wrote: »
    H831-ZBD7

15% off until MIDNIGHT tonight. Can only be used once! Card payment only

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Giblet wrote: »
    Thanks!

Wellllll I’ll remember that matey:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

JEATN15 for 15% off this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Double discount if you use that code and are signed up with Bank of Ireland Visa Offers

https://boi.visaoffers.eu/ are giving 15% back on just eat, until 12/08/19 (One time only)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Kenjataimu wrote: »

Double discount if you use that code and are signed up with Bank of Ireland Visa Offers

https://boi.visaoffers.eu/ are giving 15% back on just eat, until 12/08/19

And three plus have another monthly code up, good times for codes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,736 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Kenjataimu wrote: »

https://boi.visaoffers.eu/ are giving 15% back on just eat, until 12/08/19 (One time only)

also on AIB visa offers, but not Ulster Bank for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Just worked for me. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

PTSB are offering that 15% cashback too. That's my 30% off Camille Thai sorted for tomorrow's match of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭swampy353

loyatemu wrote: »
    also on AIB visa offers, but not Ulster Bank for whatever reason.

Have got it on UB, OH didnt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Applegreen rewards website have a 15% off code also, it’s a unique code sent to your email but you seem to be able to claim a code multiple times

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Just as a heads up I was going to order earlier and for Romayos chipper it’s €8.20 for a goujon meal . Just eat charging €12 for same ?? I looked in their site and loads of prices have massive diff . I got on chat and was told to do a price promise email but I’d check before buying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

shardylan wrote: »
    Just as a heads up I was going to order earlier and for Romayos chipper it’s €8.20 for a goujon meal . Just eat charging €12 for same ?? I looked in their site and loads of prices have massive diff . I got on chat and was told to do a price promise email but I’d check before buying

A lot of places don't want you to order from JustEat as they're losing out on the commission that JustEat take. Most of the places around me have added a bit to their prices for JustEat but that's the most dramatic difference I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

A lot of places don't want you to order from JustEat as they're losing out on the commission that JustEat take. Most of the places around me have added a bit to their prices for JustEat but that's the most dramatic difference I've seen.

Krispy Kreme have one of the most scandalous differentials I've seen. Have never ordered but looked out of curiosity and the sharer dozen on JustEat is 22.45, while in store it's 16.95. There goes you discount code and then some.

And no, that's not even including a delivery fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Yeh I thought it was a mistake On just one but when I looked it was most of the menu. You’d think if they didn’t want to use them They’d simply remove their shops
    Funny thing is Romayos online ordering wasn’t working either (not sure how long it’s been like that girl knew about it in store ) so I’m guessing they could lose a lot of money by that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

FESTIVAL10 for 10% on card orders til midnite tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭theminstrel

EAT10 for 10% off until midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Just eat tonight, marvin tomorrow cheap fat filled weekend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

3 plus also have their seemingly now monthly code for 15% off

You might also be able to get a visa cashback offer from the banks, i had 30% with boi and a friend had 15%, you can use the voucher code to get it cheaper and then the money back a couple days later making a damn cheap takeaway

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

BIKES10 for 10% off when paying by card until midnight 13/09/2019

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

EAT10 for 10% off , celebrating 10 years, paying by card , valid until 13/9/2019 midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

PTSB Visa rewards are doing 15% cashback too, so 25% if used with above code.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

Just get email with 10% off: DEAL10

Don't know if for everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭SomeDude

fAzI wrote: »
    Just get email with 10% off: DEAL10

Don't know if for everyone?

Just tried it. Unfortunately it didn’t work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

SomeDude wrote: »
    Just tried it. Unfortunately it didn’t work.

Prob only had a weeks time to use it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

I have a 15% off code, valid until the 10th. Quote this post in your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Son of a gun

nava wrote: »
    I have a 15% off code, valid until the 10th. Quote this post in your reply.

Hi is this code still available? Not sure if it’s a once off use or one you can share. Thanks in advance

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Hi is this code still available? Not sure if it’s a once off use or one you can share. Thanks in advance

I sent you a pm with the code, it’s a once off code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Any spare codes floating about :D
    Read the tittle of the thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

cashback offer available on AIB visa rewards atm

Advertisement