Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes drying rack - how to properly dispose?

• 31-12-2019 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have an old indoor clothes drying rack which I want to dispose. Seems to be composed of wood pieces covered in plastic, plus some metal.

I would like to know what's the best way for properly dispose it. I presume I can't just leave it besides by waste bins and hope for Panda to retrieve it, since one of my neighbours tried that and it didn't work.

I exhausted my Google-fu and Panda is not being helpful at the phone, therefore I thought about asking it here. This may also help other people in the future, who knows?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Advertise it on DoneDeal.Lots of people would be damn glad of a clothes rack.
    Why dispose of it when it can be use to others.The dumps are big enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 emcosta

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    Advertise it on DoneDeal.Lots of people would be damn glad of a clothes rack.
    Why dispose of it when it can be use to others.The dumps are big enough.

I completely agree with you - that's why we used that one until it broke. Maybe someone more clever than me can repair it?

About DoneDeal, I never used it (or Adverts) before - I'll try it, thanks!

Advertisement