Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    What's the lion and witch situation?

Should’ve gone in and asked them for my toothbrush :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

bitofabind wrote: »
    definitely got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.

Low level period pains all day, weepy AF, things are bothering me that shouldn't be bothering me and morale is so low at work that i'm wondering why i got out of bed at all.

It's a little known medical fact that these symptoms are your body trying to tell you you're lacking in something.

In my case it's usually chocolate or chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Eyes are burning from staying up too late last night - can't stop now dry eyes, we have work to do! :pac:

Sure, and come midnight they'll be wide awake again. TA'd at this wonky sleep pattern.

(wonders if I am deficient in chocolate or chip intake) :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Or chocolate chips. Preferably in cookies, or in ice-cream, or both.

In fact, I think it's time for my next dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Bredabe

My sis and my nephew went to visit my niece in her new rental, niece has acquired 'posh' attitudes from her university and her dad's side of the family. She now has a posh b/f that she is sharing the rental with.

Lots of annoyances around that.

BUT the biggest ta of it all is, NO ONE can tell me where the house is!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

The crisp tournament thread is closed....:( yes TA I guess but I mean I’ve been glued to this for way too many hours. I go for a quick dinner and BAM, gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Watching the Rose of Tralee with my father!
    Where is she from?
    What's her name?
    Is she going to do a jig?
    Is she going to sing?
    That's not a dance.
    That's not signing unless it sounds like Margo O'Donnell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Maybe its because I don't live in Ireland anymore and am very rarely able to get them, but what could possibly be nicer than cheese and onion?
    Salt and vinegar, smokey bacon. I can't stand cheese and onion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

People who have absolutely NO comprehension of personal space!!
    You take a step back during the conversation and they immediately step forward, hitting their foot against yours!! Why?! Why can't you see that I'm deliberately making an arms length distance from you. I don't want to examine the fillings in the back of your head!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Migranes...The left side of my face around my eye feels like I got hit by a frying pan.
    Generally it goes after some sleep in a dark room, but this time it didn't work.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I seen an Ice Cream Van pulled over by the Garda yesterday and it's killing me that I don't know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,089 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I seen an Ice Cream Van pulled over by the Garda yesterday and it's killing me that I don't know why.

maybe the garda fancied a 99?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

maybe the garda fancied a 99?
    should that not be a 999

• Registered Users Posts: 10,512 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Drugs.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

snowgal wrote: »
    The crisp tournament thread is closed....:( yes TA I guess but I mean I’ve been glued to this for way too many hours. I go for a quick dinner and BAM, gone!

Can anyone tell me why it was closed? Missed the whole ordeal.

Can anyone tell me why it was closed? Missed the whole ordeal.

it was getting too salty

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

should that not be a 999
    A sure case of frozen assets.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,089 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Every time the office cleaner empties the bin at my desk they always leave it just out of arms reach. I'm certain they do it on purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Too many ppl in the world today and ALL of them in my way!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Eoghan McDermott - shoe armed / strong horned his way into the Rose of Tralee and put fierce pressure on Daithí O Sé to wear those shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,288 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Dwayne Johnston irritates me so much. I can't stand looking at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People who wear sports jerseys on non match days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,512 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Dial Hard wrote: »
    People who wear sports jerseys on non match days.

100% agree with you on that one, D.

But I am known to wear my Leinster, Ireland and/or Lions jersey whilst on holidays in “foreign parts”.

The tide is turning…

I momentarily glance at any off-the-wall thing that pops up on the laptop, or type things into a facebook or email message, then the computer spouts adverts for that very thing.

NO, I am not interested in purchasing Rose of Tralee kinky boots - smart arse google ads!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    In the process of moving from Limerick back to Tipp, I seem to have somehow misplaced my Beats speaker that was a Christmas present. Asked bf if he took it by mistake, but he hasn’t. It wasn’t in the apartment and it’s not at home. No idea where it could be but I’ll be absolutely sickened if I can’t find it

This still hasn’t turned up and I’m still TA’d over it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Being 31 and still have dreams about my leaving cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Noo wrote: »
    Being 31 and still have dreams about my leaving cert.
    Can't remember 31,Christ I'm old, heh.

May be difficult to tink of tings tat don't trialvilly annoy me today...... MY H IS GOING ON THE KEYBOARD. :mad:

*wonders of tHere is a ta anonymous group to join

• Registered Users Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you go to sit on the toilet and forget to put the seat down!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

When you go to sit on the toilet and forget to put the seat down!

The horror!

....reminds me of this classic....

"Today something terrible happened to me. I sat down on a toilet that had the seat left up by a careless male; Me. In 34 years on this planet (for nearly 17 of which I have habitually used a toilet) I have never done this. Truthfully, I had always wondered why women got so upset over the issue. But, as I plunged asshole-deep into the ice cold drink and felt the sting of freezing water kiss the back of my sack, I came to terms with the treachery in not replacing the seat to a down position. I'm now working on a livid bruise that doubles as a tramp stamp and am conjuring the courage needed to admit I was gang raped by germs. In fact, the smearing of my fresh butt cheeks down the inner bowl not only left my ass covered in enough bacteria to cure ebola, but made it to number one on my short list of "gross **** I shouldn't ever do again" and I've accidentally drank my own piss while camping.

All I can think to say to women everywhere is;

I'm really really really....SORRY."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement