Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon Prime Video, General Discussion [Ireland]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

Watchmen is probably as mistake as I assume Sky have all HBO content locked down. But would've been nice to see the show again with a better encode than what Sky broadcast. I guess its not that long away till the series gets a blu-ray release....

• Registered Users Posts: 60,285 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Watchman season 1 is there to buy and not part of prime streaming from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Watchman season 1 is there to buy and not part of prime streaming from what I can see.
    Yeah same with Spiderman for me in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭redmond08

I think my prime video might have changed to the UK version without me asking. I was on my phone yesterday and my NordVPN was on. Went into the prime video app and was seeing shows like Lost, The Walking Dead. It also says Fleabag season 2 is unavailable which is strange. So I turned off my VPN, but it still has these shows. I cleared cache, uninstalled the app, still nothing. I am able to Chromecast and I checked the app on my LG TV, exactly the same. Or are these shows now available on prime video in Ireland. Anyway I can check if my region changed? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

redmond08 wrote: »
    I think my prime video might have changed to the UK version without me asking. I was on my phone yesterday and my NordVPN was on. Went into the prime video app and was seeing shows like Lost, The Walking Dead, Fleabag season 2 unavailable etc etc. So I turned off my VPN, but it still has these shows. I cleared cache, uninstalled the app, still nothing. I am able to Chromecast and I checked the app on my LG TV, exactly the same. Or are these shows now available on prime video in Ireland. Anyway I can check if my region changed? Thanks!

Irish Region for me -

6 seasons of Lost available
    Fleabag season 2 not available.

You can check your region/country:

Go to Accounts & Lists > Your Content and Devices > Preferences and click the downwards arrow to the right of Country/Region Settings to view your current country.

• Advertisement

Marje wrote: »
    Irish Region for me -

6 seasons of Lost available
    Fleabag season 2 not available.

You can check your region/country:

Go to Accounts & Lists > Your Content and Devices > Preferences and click the downwards arrow to the right of Country/Region Settings to view your current country.

I checked and it says Ireland. Do you have the walking dead, Morden Family etc? I thought these were only available on Sky/Now TV. Thanks for getting back to me!

I checked and it says Ireland. Do you have the walking dead, Morden Family etc? I thought these were only available on Sky/Now TV. Thanks for getting back to me!

I have Walking Dead and Modern Family

I have Walking Dead and Modern Family

I haven't watched Prime Video in a good while, surprised to see all these shows now added.

I haven't watched Prime Video in a good while, surprised to see all these shows now added.

Content for Irish region has approved lately. Might be due to Coronavirus, decided to give us more shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Modern family was there 2 weeks ago, then it went to 2.99 an episode... now it looks like it's back again for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Harry66

Workaholics Seasons 1 - 7 now on Prime UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any decent live rock concerts on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

New season of Bosch is out.Brilliant show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

vicwatson wrote: »

Might not be your cuppa but there's a great documentary following Foals around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Depends what you're into I suppose.

Rammstein Live Paris
    Rammstein: in Amerika Live from Madison Square Garden
    Phil Collins
    White Snake
    Coldplay
    The eagles
    Kiss
    Queen
    Deep purple
    Toto
    Status Quo

There's actually a decent amount of concerts in it, never really thought of looking for it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

No they're all recorded. Concerts banned under covid restrictions.

Not Amazon but there's this
    One World: Together At Home concert, which has been curated by Lady Gaga.

The concert will be broadcast live in the US on Saturday and will air in the UK on Sunday..
    Will be shown tomorrow night on BBC1 and RTE2, might be a list of singers in link below to see who's playing. Think you can streamline it live as well.

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/connect/togetherathome/

^ this is on prime at 7.00pm tonight, it's available for me anyway (UK)

S.M.B. wrote: »
    ^ this is on prime at 7.00pm tonight, it's available for me anyway (UK)

Found it, hopefully it can be view in Ireland region.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No they're all recorded. Concerts banned under covid restrictions.

Very funny. Yeh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Found it, hopefully it can be view in Ireland region.

It's on Twitch and Youtube as well.

https://www.twitch.tv/global_citizen/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87-ZFjLfBAQ

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Jayisplay

peteeeed wrote: »
    watchmen season 1 added

Nope

Just wondering on my prime video there is never anything on it to buy or rent

• Registered Users Posts: 53,840 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Jayisplay wrote: »
    Just wondering on my prime video there is never anything on it to buy or rent

Because you're using the Irish version

Headshot wrote: »

Is that not Because I’m Irish and living here, how can I change it.

joe123 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered before but just sat down to watch season 2 of the terror and all episodes are showing as unavailable? What's going on here?

Your right it’s gone

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Headshot wrote: »

Mod: for the interests of clarity, the thread title does say "Ireland". By all accounts I'd reckon most casual users will be on the default, Irish version and would suggest we stick to material definitely present there. Just gets confusing otherwise.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I know this has it's own thread but I watched the first 2 episodes of Tales From the Loop today and I'm really liking it so far.

I'm not generally a huge SciFi fan but this seems more like a series of stories with "The Loop", so far anyway, just used a handy explain all for all the strange things that happen. It's very gentle and kind of dreamy. I'm still not sure if it's an anthology or if you need to watch them in order? But I'm doing them in order just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

loving tales of the loop
    really weird almost like sci fi fairy tales . great acting and soundtrack

Advertisement