Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

Wanted, Backhoe Digger / Loader.

Thinking late eighties JCB3CX 4WD 4 in 1 front bucket, or similar.
    Must be tidy.

R1

• Registered Users Posts: 73,365 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Canopy for a Mazda B2500/Ford Ranger double cab. (pref navy and v.cheap!)

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

oflynno wrote: »
    wanted for a 580g

grading bucket,12" bucket and maybe a 2 foot

what you got?

still looking for a grading bucket and a 3 foot,a 9" or 12" too.

anyone,anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jamie2000

hi iam looking for four wheel drive tractor any make concidered around 100hp and around mid eightys price

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭roryq69

Currently restoring an old t20 diesel and looking for a few bits and pieces! Hoping someone here might be breaking one or know where i should look for parts! Need an instrument panel and the airbox and hoses and pre-cleaner! Based in donegal so the closer i can get parts the better. thanks for any help.

RORY.

• Advertisement

try this fella,its close to your parish then it is to mine

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/trucks/935783

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

Tractor wanted must be on the button with cab fit t lift round bales and in reasonable nick, up to 2500 offered, anything considered, as close to Donegal as possible, cheers:D

Id ideally like a Zetor 6011 6211 7011 7211 or DB 1290 1390 will pay bit more for the right tractor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

I need a check-valve block for the main boom ram on a '98 1637 if anyone is breaking the same or similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 whalemeat

looking too buy MF 165/188 square axel in good con .

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

DanFindy wrote: »
    Tractor wanted must be on the button with cab fit t lift round bales and in reasonable nick, up to 2500 offered, anything considered, as close to Donegal as possible, cheers:D

Id ideally like a Zetor 6011 6211 7011 7211 or DB 1290 1390 will pay bit more for the right tractor

bump...........id consider a tidy zetor crystal too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 gavinO668

hi im lookin for set of spot lights for th efront of my pajero. its a jap import and has the yellow spots. so im lokkin fo replace them. all sets ive looked at are between 200 & 250...

Any cheaper one's about the place?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

lookin for a hilux around the 03 mark or a golf van, preferably 05 upwards model and around munster area

now looking for a jcb 3cx 4wd

1985 to 1993 model type with 4in1 bucket

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Looking for Defender 90 closed back..not pickup...budget 10-12k anyone point me in the right direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hi lads,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but my dad needs a forklift for his warehouse. Nothing over the top or shiny and new, he's just looking to get something functional to replace the old one.

He said to have a look up on eBay which I will, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone had any recommendations or contacts. Any links to reputable sellers etc?

His place is in Limerick city.

Any info appreciated.

ford 5000 engine wanted

looking for an engine for a ford 5000

the one it came with is out of a 6610 apparantly

i'm in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

WANTED

White spare wheel cover to suit Isuzu Trooper... Preferably with 'Isuzu Trooper' written on it. If you have one or know where I can get one, please P.M me.

Thank-you

• Registered Users Posts: 35 slaxbolts

Alright lads, looking for a load of stuff!

izuzu trooper 4/2wd any condition no tax/log book needed just for off roading. round 500 quid

tractor wanted 4wd only any make/condition under 800

hymac 580c wanted any condition but has to be running under 1000

hay shed wanted ( shouldn't really be n this section) 3 bay with lean two(s) preferably has to be round 500 in good nik.

dexta clutch

david broown 1210 4wd water pump, front axle

i could swap you something for some of that stuff.

have here jcb 3c 2wd for scrap sitting outside 15 years good for bits.

slaxbolts wrote: »
    Alright lads, looking for a load of stuff!

izuzu trooper 4/2wd any condition no tax/log book needed just for off roading. round 500 quid

tractor wanted 4wd only any make/condition under 800

hymac 580c wanted any condition but has to be running under 1000

hay shed wanted ( shouldn't really be n this section) 3 bay with lean two(s) preferably has to be round 500 in good nik.

dexta clutch

david broown 1210 4wd water pump, front axle

i could swap you something for some of that stuff.

have here jcb 3c 2wd for scrap sitting outside 15 years good for bits.

where in the country are you
    i will check on a trooper for you

well im in dublin but the trooper will be in the country (mayo)! what year, colour, long or short model, any pics, commercial or seated and whats he looking?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Take it to PM please lads, ;)

also looking for 3 bay hat shed with lean too must be in good nik and not rusty willing to psend 500 quid must be ready to take away!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

I am looking to buy a short wheelbase series 70 Landcruiser aged from about 1988 to 1995.

The condition of the engine and/or gearbox is not important. In fact if they're snookered all the better because you'll be looking a lot less for it.

The body and chassis MUST be in good condition. Please don't offer me any rust buckets (I already have one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Just Bob

Wanted - JCB 3cx 4WD '86 to '91 torque/engine/hydaulics must be very good. Preferable with 3/1 bucket with forks and extradig. pm please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 motorimporter

Hi lads & lasses,

Just thought I'd ask here before buying elsewhere.

I need a gearbox and transfer box for a 1992 Landrover defender 200 tdi.

Its the LT77 version I require.

Needs to be in perfect working order.

Delivery to Dublin 11 or 15 would be great (I'll cover your fuel), but can collect if necessary within 50 miles of Dublin.

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

Hi.

I'm looking for a secondhand windscreen or a reasonably priced new one for a Toyota Landcruiser '06 model. Also looking for a rear wheel cover.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickeymac_ire

Hi I am seeking a cheap engine for my Leyland, ye i know a rare breed, but the same engine is used in MF 135, does anyone know where there decent engine for sale at reasonable money, based in midlands

• Registered Users Posts: 5 _cAsEi_

hi all

im in the market for a commercial land rover defender 90 1984-1990,(must have coil spring suspension but the older the better), diesel chassis must be decent for its age and running
    around the €2500 mark
    any ideas on where to get such a vehicle would be greatly appriceated

thanks michael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Francis1

wanted righthand door for MF 265 Sankey cab. Have tried Conaty,s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DirtyDiesels

must be chrome a bar in good cond with no dents.

Advertisement