Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Party Buses

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Dont all buses have to have seatbelts for everyone now by law?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Did some research turns out not in urban ones.
    In May 2006, a new Directive (Directive 2003/20/EC) came into force that extends the obligatory use of seat belts to occupants of all motor vehicles, including trucks and coaches. However, there is an exemption for urban buses which are defined as having designated standing spaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Head Melter

With the risk of getting another strike Here Goes)).

Oh My God, The Bad bus driver was very rude to my friends, Just remind me, Was this before or AFTER your friends VANDALISED his bus ????

What you Clowns dont realise is that whoever hires the bus is Leagally known as "The Hirer" and is responsible for the behaviour of his/her guests(i.e.Passengers) and legally has to pay for the damage however caused. Maybe he is not such a fool because if it went to court he would have to pay expenses on top of his €250.

Maybe you should start by accepting responsibility for your actions instead of crying because you were caught out!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Oh My God, The Bad bus driver was very rude to my friends, Just remind me, Was this before or AFTER your friends VANDALISED his bus ????

What you Clowns dont realise is that whoever hires the bus is Leagally known as "The Hirer" and is responsible for the behaviour of his/her guests(i.e.Passengers) and legally has to pay for the damage however caused. Maybe he is not such a fool because if it went to court he would have to pay expenses on top of his €250.

Maybe you should start by accepting responsibility for your actions instead of crying because you were caught out!!!!

Fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Something tells me you have some sort of connection to this 'partybus'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

super-rush wrote: »
    Don't post in this thread again. Pm me if you have any questions.

Already warned.

Banned

Advertisement