Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

power breathe

Options
  • 16-09-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody,

Just wondering if anybody has used the power breathe apparatus and if so did you find it any good? what type/level is best? I don't have asthma but i do have problems taking deep breaths.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I bought one at Christmas anytime I started on a programme with it I got a head cold and had to stop. Now really wishing I'd kept it up. I'm going to start with it again though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

what one did you get and what level was it?

I got the highest level Ironman one. Each one has varying levels so you can move up on it. I'm pretty nifty on the bottom level of the one I have so I assume that I made the right decision when buying. I've yet to progress pass line 2 though.

cool thanks for that, think i'll give it a try it might help with my breathing and VO2 max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭asimonov

cool thanks for that, think i'll give it a try it might help with my breathing and VO2 max.

word of warning..i'd imagine (going on my experience) that 99% of power breathes end up living their lives in a drawer somewhere, with owners who have vague intentions of using them soon. i could be wrong though.

• Advertisement

lol! i know what you're saying...but i like to think that i am different!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Stupid_Private

asimonov wrote: »
    word of warning..i'd imagine (going on my experience) that 99% of power breathes end up living their lives in a drawer somewhere, with owners who have vague intentions of using them soon. i could be wrong though.

sounds familiar - except one day I WILL take it out of the drawer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

mine is under my chest of drawers

asimonov wrote: »

I took mine out of that drawer about a month ago. I now plan on taking it off my bedside table and using it soon.

Advertisement