Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I can't activate the offers, it prompts me to log in, but it seems to fail. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

Scratch Cards are:

Salad Dressing or Toffee Hitz
    €1 off
    Lasagne Sauces or Jaffa Cakes

They seem to repeat a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,359 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Next week's App offers look ok
    but what is aluxury diffuser?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Anyone else find the total after discounts is incorrect on their receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

iPhone. wrote: »
    Anyone else find the total after discounts is incorrect on their receipt?

No but I've recently experienced where the light will flash when I hold phone up only to get home and see none of the deductions occurred.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

vicwatson wrote: »
    No but I've recently experienced where the light will flash when I hold phone up only to get home and see none of the deductions occurred.

This has happened to me too over the past few weeks. Offer will show as activated, bell will ring but no deductions and the app then shows that the offer wasn't found in my basket. Must be down about €12. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Scan all the goods everything through. Wait for the teller to confirm the total.
    Then scan the code. Wait for the deducted amount. Keep trying if failed.
    Scanning at the start is a night mare.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Just got an alert and a 5% off a €50 spend for being a top contributor for the LGFA card thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭crayon80

Has anyone figured out if you can change your scratch card prize by waiting to scratch it?��
    My last win was lasagne sauce so its due to be salad dressing next on the card I got last night. Wondering if waiting to scratch will move it into the next trio of prizes lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭thesandeman

crayon80 wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out if you can change your scratch card prize by waiting to scratch it?��
    My last win was lasagne sauce so its due to be salad dressing next on the card I got last night. Wondering if waiting to scratch will move it into the next trio of prizes lol

Lol. I've been experimenting with that as well but so far the results are inconclusive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

In my experience no. It's done in sequence. There are x amount of options you can win in a week and then the options change. What you get will depend on the sequence they place the options in.

For example both my sister and I were in Lidl with my parents last week when the current options started. We all got the Salad Dressing/Toffee Hitz on our scratch card. I was in Lidl again at the weekend and I got €1 off on my scratch card. Neither my sister nor my parents were in Lidl again until we went today. They got the €1 off today and I got the Lasagne Sauce/Jaffa Cake option.

I am not sure when the options change, probably Thursdays, so it could be a completely different set of options when you next shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

I had two scratchcards once and scratched the newer one and got the one I expected the one before to be, so I'd wager you get them in the set sequence regardless.
    And waiting for Thursday's doesn't change what you get either iirc.

I saw bagels, happy hippo sweets and steak seasoning in the freebies section, could be a good week for the scratchcards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Scratch cards this week

50cent off
    Malted Milk Biscuits or Steak Seasoning
    Vegan Henry Hippo or ...... (Bagels perhaps??)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ekofx

PopTarts wrote: »
    Scratch cards this week

50cent off

Damn dude, the week started today... how do you already know all the scratches? What's your secret?

ekofx wrote: »
    Damn dude, the week started today... how do you already know all the scratches? What's your secret?

Lidl is beside me.

Grab something in the morning going to work and pop in on the way home too. Not everyday!

The Henry Hippos and Bagels are just guessing from what’s on the stand and /vollogs post.

PopTarts wrote: »
    Scratch cards this week

50cent off

Vegan Henry Hippo or Light Conserves

(No Bagels this week!)

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Cookiee

Went to Lidl today scanned the app and vouchers worked, but no digital receipt! So I got no scratch and win voucher from today since there's no receipt..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,184 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Cookiee wrote: »
    Went to Lidl today scanned the app and vouchers worked, but no digital receipt! So I got no scratch and win voucher from today since there's no receipt..

Sometimes mine didn't go in for a few hours for whatever reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Exact same here today no receipt, hopefully lands in a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I was in today and digital receipt appeared just after I walked out of shop.

Pity there was no way of just deleting an offer if you didn't want it, would be handy to remove any offers that you aren't going to use every week.

• Advertisement

Been a good 5 hours doubt I get the receipt! So annoying, because the vouchers worked

It's the next day now and no receipt still so I contacted Lidl on whatsapp, and they fixed it! And gave me a goodwill coupon aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

It's the next day now and no receipt still so I contacted Lidl on whatsapp, and they fixed it! And gave me a goodwill coupon aswell!

How did you contact them on what's app ?
    I got digital receipt no Scratch card though, sent them a message through app help section.
    Is what's app number on the app itself?

Thanks

florawest wrote: »
    How did you contact them on what's app ?
    I got digital receipt no Scratch card though, sent them a message through app help section.
    Is what's app number on the app itself?

Thanks

Got the WhatsApp off their website, you can text customer support there and they're really helpful, the number is +35314212300

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Got the WhatsApp off their website, you can text customer support there and they're really helpful, the number is +35314212300

Thank you so much really appreciate you taking your time to reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

Just a lidl bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭gussieg

went looking for evening primrose oil, not to be found in either lidl or aldi, maybe its gone out of fashion

gussieg wrote: »
    went looking for evening primrose oil, not to be found in either lidl or aldi, maybe its gone out of fashion

Not sure about Lidl or aldi, but it's available in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭amdaley28

gussieg wrote: »

Try Holland & Barratt.
    They have it I would say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,184 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

187804718_2946610558994879_6520589422256779289_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Mcy51Qkmky4AX8PEF01&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=5ce6833ab6a9e0dd1b6f69b66fd34ce9&oe=60CC5E37

Advertisement