Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TAMS II footbath

• 07-11-2019 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I have an approved application for both sheep fencing and a mobile footbath.

I had been looking at a WH REA footbath but heard they are no longer trading.

The design looked to be based around the largest paxton footbath.

Is there anyone else making a similar sized footbath with a plastic floor?

Also if i decide not to buy a footbath and just do the fencing will I still get the grant on the fencing even though I won't have bought everything on the application?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭foxirl

Jimbo789 wrote: »
    I have an approved application for both sheep fencing and a mobile footbath.

I had been looking at a WH REA footbath but heard they are no longer trading.

The design looked to be based around the largest paxton footbath.

Is there anyone else making a similar sized footbath with a plastic floor?

Also if i decide not to buy a footbath and just do the fencing will I still get the grant on the fencing even though I won't have bought everything on the application?

Not sure about footbath. You will get the grant on the fencing without having to claim for the footbath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

foxirl wrote: »
    Not sure about footbath. You will get the grant on the fencing without having to claim for the footbath

Isn't there still a minimum of 2k spend before you can get approval?

Once the footbath is out of it, you will have to have the fencing approved for over the 2k, if my memory is right.

Isn't there still a minimum of 2k spend before you can get approval?

Once the footbath is out of it, you will have to have the fencing approved for over the 2k, if my memory is right.

Minimum of 2k for application to be approved but no minimum for claim. Git approved for 2100 but I only spent and claimed for 1500. Still got paid

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Jimbo789

The fencing will be around 7k

Jimbo789 wrote: »
    The fencing will be around 7k

There will be no issue. Remember if you are doing any of the labor our supplying your tractor for the fencing you can also claim for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭Tileman

Got a few bits under mobile equipment on tams this year. Put the payment claim in a month ago. Had an inspection yesterday. Sound enough fella. Allot of focus on ensuring you are a young farmer and had all the paper trail to support it purchases in , purchases out, etc.

All fine but surprised there was an inspection for mobile equipment. Anyway have to wait up to another 4 weeks for payment now.

its a long process.

Advertisement