Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anc and Bps 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,517 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Showing in amounts due :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Not in my account yet
    Clearly, they put up the paid into account status but don't bother doing the transfers until they feel like it...
    Typical public service
    Sepa transfers done before 3pm go in overnight
    Might be in tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

Isn’t it some coincidence, it will hit our bank accounts, at the same time we’re heading out the door to the ploughing. Creed will look great.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Isn’t it some coincidence, it will hit our bank accounts, at the same time we’re heading out the door to the ploughing. Creed will look great.

Most other years it hits accounts on 18th of September.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

whelan2 wrote: »
    Most other years it hits accounts on 18th of September.
    Normally you have it going to the ploughing, last year 18th was last day

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Not in my account yet
    Clearly, they put up the paid into account status but don't bother doing the transfers until they feel like it...
    Typical public service
    Sepa transfers done before 3pm go in overnight
    Might be in tomorrow

Banks hold on to it for a week before we see it in account.:(

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Grueller

Mine showing now with 15% balance withheld. Is this normal? I can't remember from other years and if so when will that be paid?

Grueller wrote: »
    Mine showing now with 15% balance withheld. Is this normal? I can't remember from other years and if so when will that be paid?

New for this year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭High bike

Grueller wrote: »
    paid in December

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

It's in my account this morning:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭raindodger

first year to qualify for it happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Parishlad

Mortelaro wrote: »
    It's in my account this morning:)

In here too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Attie Ross

Into my account this morning that God, won't be long there but nice to look at. Got a new toy this is the old Zetor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Tileman

In the account here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,055 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Mine in this morning too, but I got a nice surprise also when I checked. The rents are starting to roll in too :D

Rang them there again. No problem with my application. They are still processing bps applications and to ring again at the end of next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bili

Is there any date where the BPS will definitely have been paid? I've let a shed and the guy still hasn't paid for last winter.
    Plus he owes a year to my late husband (he said he paid him a year behind which I should have queried but I wasn't in a great state the first winter). When he was coming in and out to the yard he'd keep promising the cheque and saying he'd have a loan soon enough to cover it, but now he hasn't returned my calls since the start of the summer. It's a few thousand which I could do with, but it's the anxiety of having to chase him that's my biggest worry.

I had a look at the department website and he got over 50k last year so if I wait until he definitely has had his paid then he can't do the poor mouth and fob me off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Bili wrote: »
    Is there any date where the BPS will definitely have been paid? I've let a shed and the guy still hasn't paid for last winter.
    Plus he owes a year to my late husband (he said he paid him a year behind which I should have queried but I wasn't in a great state the first winter). When he was coming in and out to the yard he'd keep promising the cheque and saying he'd have a loan soon enough to cover it, but now he hasn't returned my calls since the start of the summer. It's a few thousand which I could do with, but it's the anxiety of having to chase him that's my biggest worry.

I had a look at the department website and he got over 50k last year so if I wait until he definitely has had his paid then he can't do the poor mouth and fob me off again.
    I know it's hard but you need to take a tough stance on this now or people like him will continue to walk over you. I'd be calling over to his house and asking for payment within the week or you would have to contact your solicitor. Especially as it sounds like he still owes you rent from winter 2017

Then find a new tenant. Life is too short to be dealing with people like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

No payment yet- anyone else waiting?

• Advertisement

Yes. I have to ring them again this week. My file hasn't been completed yet. Nothing wrong with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

Same here - told to ring back - no reason for the delay.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭massey265

Still waiting hard on it here, I usually get it right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

Nothing here yet. Got paid during ploughing time last year. Seems to be going out a bit slower and later this year so not worried yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Track9

Bili wrote: »

======================================

Agree with the advice below . Life is too short to be messing around with such people. Nothing as impactful as calling to the house asking for Payment. If nothing doing , its best remind him what will be happening at end of the month . ie Talk to Lawyer & put collection in their hands. If there's a written agrmt . best know the terms . If no agrmt I wud be thinking of getting some else in place with strong agrmt .Best Of Luck. P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,236 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Nothing here yet either.

Guess there is just a pile on the desks being worked through.

Danzy wrote: »
    Nothing here yet either.

Guess there is just a pile on the desks being worked through.

Did you ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

When I called today I was told there are thousands of files awaiting approval. Don't know if they are just fobbing me off or if this is true.
    They could not give me a reason for the delay with my own file. Frustrating.

When I called today I was told there are thousands of files awaiting approval. Don't know if they are just fobbing me off or if this is true.
    They could not give me a reason for the delay with my own file. Frustrating.

I asked when could I expect payment, there was no clarity.

• Advertisement

Rang again there. Same story. Ring again next week. Asked will my bps payment be delayed too. She said she didnt know. Edited to say the security question today was my pps number !

Advertisement