Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Jersey Order - Closing Date 24th November

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Here is the thing, if we go with the open order you can pick what you want. No need for a vote etc

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭devonp

crosstownk wrote: »

Is it just me or should the Boards logo not be on the left of the jersey...?

as above ..logo on left side

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

godtabh wrote: »

V3 for me too. In order of preference it'd be V3, V2, V1. The pink is too loud for me in V4.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭sin_26

Here is the thing, if we go with the open order you can pick what you want. No need for a vote etc

Thought that Idea of boardsies jerseys is that they'll be the same and I would vote for quite bright colouring as gonna be easier to spot others :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I'd go for 4 or 3 from those choices

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

V3 for me too. In order of preference it'd be V3, V2, V1. The pink is too loud for me in V4.

Another +1 for the V3, lovely design.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Sorry mad busy.

I'll ask john to reverse the crest and open up the shop from Monday for a week.

no problem what model jersey do ye want to go for? core or strike would be the main 2 options core in a relaxed cut and strike in fitted?

core would be €65 and strike €82 plus shipping

Core for me

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭devonp

Core here too

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Core.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

both those options are for short sleeve, based on the proposed design, i assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭tech

both those options are for short sleeve, based on the proposed design, i assume?

This is the jersery i have!! Is this the 2nd last edition??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Plastik

That's the design that Darragh did back in 2010. The second design iteration, but maybe a second run of it seeing as there's usernames on that one.

Strike fit for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

You can scroll inside of the jersey to get a Torso and Back eye view. Neat!

Shop is open now.

it will close on the 24th of nov

https://shop.vergesport.com/ir-en/account/login

password is the name of this site without the .ie

Art work name is listed under each item

You will have to register as first time user if yiu have not used the system before

Shop is open now.

it will close on the 24th of nov

https://shop.vergesport.com/ir-en/account/login

password is the name of this site without the .ie

Art work name is listed under each item

You will have to register as first time user if yiu have not used the system before

Amazing stuff. Thanks for all the effort organising this.

Just in terms of sizing... Are they all the same length? My pink boards jersey has always been a bit short on my 6'2" frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,948 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Maybe it's just me but i can only see jerseys. What about bibs, arm-warmers etc.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

V1 & V3 bought for me :)

Maybe it's just me but i can only see jerseys. What about bibs, arm-warmers etc.

It should be everything. I’m away for the weekend so probably won’t get a Chance still Monday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

It should be everything. I’m away for the weekend so probably won’t get a Chance still Monday
    Its the four tops in the Core fit. Should there be more?

Checking with John now.

Yes shorts tights armwarmers etc in the first black option would be best as that will go with everything else

jackets and gillets can be done in the v1-4 art works

No art work will be available over the weekend but I think people know what it will look like.

100 units is a good order so let’s get the word out.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭lissard

Nice job - there's a great range of options. Think it will be pink one for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Just to double check before pulling the trigger... "Core" = "Relaxed Cut" on the sizing?

Also, the cap will be black with the boards.ie logo on the peak and side?

Thanks for organising godtabh!

Is this site horrendous for anyone else? Randomly stops loading, your cart then empties, trying to register an account just goes nowhere. Driven mental here...

EDIT: Got there in the end.

I can only see an option for jerseys and 'vest' (which I presume is a gilet).

It's the same if I try all four examples. There are drop down options for fit, gender, zip length, weather, sleeve length but no options for bib shorts or arm warmers.

I haven’t ordered yet but when I checked there was a full set of everything.

Can you post a screen grab and I’ll go back to verge?

• Advertisement

I haven’t ordered yet but when I checked there was a full set of everything.

Can you post a screen grab and I’ll go back to verge?
    I've managed to get it working at long last.

Thanks godtabh.

Advertisement