Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ideal Husband

2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 13 Goodoldday1

I don't want a pennyRegistered User
    Help wit hubby 12 yr married 2 I have 2 kids he was divorced wit 2 kids we have 12 yrs age gap never bothered me but now married wit our 1 child together had a big trust issues 7 years back but never followed my gut he lies over tiny things but he's has a history of lies and cheating now I'm miserable his a great dad good step-dad family live him but I know his dodgy he's hacking my phone signing my pps and name on forms I just can't keep up my family think the worldof him they'd stand nearly for him cause I Wasn't always the best judge of character when it came to men but I know him more than them his own family don't give him time of day.. Need some advice even though I kinda a while back I should have walked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭skallywag

Perhaps try to reformulate that in a more readable way which makes sense?

By the way replying to an 11 year old thread is probably not going to get you much joy, I would suggest starting a fresh thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

The ideal does not exist.
    “A therapist friend insists that ‘more marriages are killed by silence than by violence.’ The strong, silent type can be charming but ultimately destructive. That world-class misogynist, Paul of Tarsus, got it right when he said, ‘In all your dealings with one another, speak the truth to one another in love that you may grow up.’

true

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: Locked as this is an 11 year old zombie thread, and the person who bumped it started a thread in PI.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement