Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Graces7 wrote: »
    all OK; just was out without my wellies and got interested in something among the acres of nettles out here...piriton is great butYAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!

Just had scrambled eggs for speed and ease of preparation; prepping strawberries for jam and added in the handful of early blackberries... they are marinating in the sugar and smelling divine...

Glad you are feeling better :)

You're a true inspiration Grace!

I am eating more chocolate chip muffins *shameful* and a large mug of Barry's.

Convalescence is my excuse :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You're a true inspiration Grace!

I am eating more chocolate chip muffins *shameful* and a large mug of Barry's.

Convalescence is my excuse :pac:

\\would love choc chip muffins BUT I ordered a Supervalu double choc log.. ie swiss roll which is delicious so that is next for me.. We need the sugar for recovery!

Graces7 wrote: »
    \\would love choc chip muffins BUT I ordered a Supervalu double choc log.. ie swiss roll which is delicious so that is next for me.. We need the sugar for recovery!

Sugar. Always :)

Brie

Mac and Cheese in the Oven... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Glass of Coke Zero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A bowl of rice pudding

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A funny old semi road trip today and ended up at a market in Kilkenny. Interesting experience. Little G went mad with her money. I just went mad in general.

But I had a decent bag of chips or should I say sack of chips! Real good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A funny old semi road trip today and ended up at a market in Kilkenny. Interesting experience. Little G went mad with her money. I just went mad in general.

But I had a decent bag of chips or should I say sack of chips! Real good!
    Is that the one on the Callan Road just outside Kilkenny? Absolutely huge market, something for everyone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Steak and wedges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Dinner was a long two hours ago, so a Tiffin and G&T for now. There's a small box of chocolate fudge sitting mocking us, so that may be attacked too.

• Advertisement

votecounts wrote: »
    Is that the one on the Callan Road just outside Kilkenny? Absolutely huge market, something for everyone

Thats the one! Little G went feckin mad with her pocket money!:D Room full of crap now, but crap that she loves! Simple day! Oh and a big bag of chips that hit the spot for me.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Black bean chilli, corn tortillas from Picado, jalapeño salad, mature cheddar, red onion and red pepper.

Half finished now so no pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Tiny box of Dairy Box Temptations out of the freezer, only 7 sweets in it but there was 3 of them Nutty Truffles, a major stroke of luck.

Drinking some Rosehip, Tatratea I brought back from Bratislava a while back, it's supposed to be very good for ya.

It's 57% but lovely and smooth with crushed ice and soda water.

No work tomorrow.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Came home to a surprise meal of hot n spicy wings. Steak and cheesy mash. With fresh baked cookies for dessert :D

tusk wrote: »
    Came home to a surprise meal of hot n spicy wings. Steak and cheesy mash. With fresh baked cookies for dessert :D

Sounds fab, but remember that surprise meals come at a cost.:D

Suppin on a beer and the hunger is kicking in. Chopping board is out.

Dinner done and it was very tasty. Steak, salad and chips. French dressing over the salad.

20190813_215714.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

That's gorgeous ^ Chef G!

My dins - an enchilada dish with a spicy avocado dressing, plus a wintery cup of chai tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Just a mug of tae..... on a serious run of shift work so I’m chomping at the bit to eat dinner at home with a very large glass of wine

Baked potato with, as well as butter and salt. cottage cheese and grated apple.

Then a Holland and Barrett cereal bar which I need to order more of.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Giant duty free toblerone and a cuppa tea

Giant duty free toblerone and a cuppa tea

Noice. Will shortly be indulging in 2 enormous chocolate chip muffins. It's the only way to salvage the day.

Then there's cheese and cake in the fridge so win/win!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Then there's cheese and cake in the fridge so win/win!

You shouldn't have mentioned "cake" we'll all be round later now :pac:

You shouldn't have mentioned "cake" we'll all be round later now :pac:

Later will be too late. :D:D:D

Later will be too late. :D:D:D

a kindred spirit!

a cup a soup when I got in from berry picking as it is cold out there.. pondering my next move..there is a little cake around... cheese maybe? Baked potato? so many choices!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

The rib eyes are at room temperature and seasoned for the last hour and a half. the chips are soaking in a pot of water, the mushrooms are peeled and chopped and the coleslaw is in the fridge and green beans are ready to be steamed.

Just waiting for herself to come in from work and it'll be all systems go and dinner will be served in about the 15 minutes it takes her to have a glass of wine and a natter.

Peaches were on offer so I bought a bottle of prosecco and will be serving Bellini's before dessert of fresh fruit salad.

If she can manage an Irish coffee afterwards I'll bate one of them into her too.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,815 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^^^^^ enjoy !

Pasta , pesto and meatballs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pizza :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Pizza :)

Hopefully no pineapple on it.

Advertisement