Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Has the funeral of the Fowler guy taken place yet?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Has the funeral of the Fowler guy taken place yet?

Tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭steve-collins

See another shooting in Finglas last night with a chap in his 30s shot in the hand.

And yet another incident on Jan 1st...

Gardai identify man who presented at Connolly Hospital with gunshot wounds.
    GARDAI from Blanchardstown have identified a north Dublin man in his 30s who presented at Connolly Hospital with a gunshot wound to his lower leg at around 7am yesterday.

“I’ve been shot,” the man is alleged to have told medics prior to fleeing the hospital before he was treated.

The 37-year-old from Blakestown arrived at the hospital with his older brother.

The man is known to gardai who are still trying to piece together the chain of events.

Officers have made contact with the victim.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/investigation-after-man-with-bullet-wounds-presents-at-hospital-1.3745217

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

A couple of eejits who could do with a lesson in firearm safety.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭Jeff2

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/investigation-after-man-with-bullet-wounds-presents-at-hospital-1.3745217

Ah sure that's only an argument. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Shooting in Bray tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

redbuck wrote: »
    Shooting in Bray tonight.

self inflicted

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

mynamejeff wrote: »
    self inflicted

Gunshot wound is to his chest, doesn't sound self inflicted O_o

• Advertisement

Gunshot wound is to his chest, doesn't sound self inflicted O_o

knowing the fella who did it i believe it

self inflicted

Shot three times in the chest!

Check out @padraig_reilly’;s Tweet: https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1083116856548966401?s=09

How is it possible to get shot three times in the chest and come away with non life threatening injuries? I mean the law of averages says that out of three shots to the chest, at least one of them has a good chance of getting into your heart or one of your lungs...

Wearing a bullet proof vest?

RTE

A 27-year-old man is in a critical condition following a shooting in Bray, Co Wicklow.

An investigation is under way after the man was shot a number of times at St Laurence's Terrace at around 8.45pm.

It is understood that he was sitting in the passenger seat of a car when a dark coloured car pulled up beside him, and a gunman fired several shots in through the window

The victim was shot in the chest and body.

The gunman was driven away from the scene of the shooting.

Emergency personnel treated the man at the scene before he was taken to hospital where he is in a critical condition.

The scene has been preserved and gardaí at Bray are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to contact them.

The victim is well known to gardaí for theft, violence and threatening and abusive behaviour.

He has also served time in prison and is believed to have only been released recently.

Detectives are still trying to establish a motive for the shooting, but are satisfied it is connected to serious crime in Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

knowing the fella who did it i believe it

Is the initial JM?

Is the initial JM?

no

SS

no

SS

Ah ok, just seen twitterafia named the wrong person

How is it possible to get shot three times in the chest and come away with non life threatening injuries? I mean the law of averages says that out of three shots to the chest, at least one of them has a good chance of getting into your heart or one of your lungs...

Stormtroopers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

no

SS

I take it that it's not baked beans then?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Dante7 wrote: »
    A couple of eejits who could do with a lesson in firearm safety.

Punishment shooting. Chap was skimming profits for himself. The gun man was kind enough to offer him a shot in the arm or the leg and he didn't choose quick enough so it was decided for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

how did Bray become such a sh*thole? Did a bunch of gangster move there at some point or what?

El_Bee wrote: »
    how did Bray become such a sh*thole? Did a bunch of gangster move there at some point or what?

Always full of men who fancied them selves I.E Kinlan ,Mudlypuck, And O Toole

Wearing a bullet proof vest?

You'd hardly end up in critical condition then unless it was a particularly shoddy one...?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

I take it that it's not baked beans then?

For gods sake can someone please tell me who this baked beans character is?

Cant find any answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Timmyr wrote: »
    For gods sake can someone please tell me who this baked beans character is?

Cant find any answers

he's mushy peas first cousin

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

Who the hell is Baked Beans?

You'd hardly end up in critical condition then unless it was a particularly shoddy one...?

My post was two after another post with a tweet saying his injuries were non life threatening.

His condition changed after that and tbh with ya, I’m just guessing as I have never seen a gun or a bullet proof vest before ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,350 ✭✭✭corner of hells

My post was two after another post with a tweet saying his injuries were non life threatening.

His condition changed after that and tbh with ya, I’m just guessing as I have never seen a gun or a bullet proof vest before ;)

Don't post in here until you can at least strip down a Glock .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement