Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free-Trek bike frame.

• 28-11-2020 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,

Have an old Trek road bike frame. Its a good old road bike. Aluminium. Free to a good home..for collection in Drumcondra. If no takers will be going to du p on monday

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,281 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

might be good to see a photo, if you can? size is usually key for people, they won't want a frame if they don't know if it's the right size for them.
    if there are no takers here, maybe the rediscovery centre in ballymun would take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 newbie_diy

Apologies its a 56cm frame.pic attached..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

newbie_diy wrote: »
    Apologies its a 56cm frame.pic attached..

Hi, my dad is looking to get into road cycling, and I’ve been after something this size! I’ll gladly save this from the skip!

PM me and I’ll sort out getting it collected!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cillian E

I'll pick it up if still available

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

That's an 06/07 trek SL 1000. Have one myself with none of its original parts still on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭rcklap

Next in line please

• Registered Users Posts: 35 newbie_diy

Sorry guys Deano collected this evening! Thanks for the interest..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement