Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garmin Forerunner loosing bluetooth

• 16-11-2020 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone got an idea on this - searched the garmin site and google in general but can't find anything. Garmin Forerunner 25 seems to have lost its bluetooth and it no longer syncs to my phone. Anyone encountered this & got any other ideas for me. would a hard factory reset work ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

My brother had a Garmin Forerunner 25 and after about 5 years the bluetooth stopped working. The only way to sync the data was through the cable to a computer. He got a new one and I then used his old F25 for a few months when I started running about two years ago. I did a factory reset to clear all his data and runs but never managed to get the Bluetooth working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

thanks for that Dudda. I reckon this one is about 4 years old so maybe that's the lifespan :( Its still recording data and I have the cable for manual loads so all is not lost.

Advertisement