Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Poker Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 colm!_!

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

Bit late to the thread but there two I know of -

The Ardlea inn in Artane, also known as the "A1"
    €20 in, 3x10 rebuys at the break. Usually gets 20-25 players, great dealers and a cash game after. Upstairs in the back room, kicks off around 8:30-8:45. 15 min clock, standard varies from dreadful to good solid players. I'm not a big fan of the game as the structure isn't great, it gets very short very quickly, the rebuys are nearly mandatory, you have to get really lucky to have a decent stack going into the final 12 people or so.

I also run a pub game in the Kilmardinny inn (Lorcan Ave, Whitehall/Beaumont) - €35 double chance, 15 min clock, usually gets around 10 players or so. Standard of poker isn't great but it's a friendly game that everyone enjoys.

Advertisement