Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get BF V cheaply (works for PC & xbox1x)

• 08-12-2018 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Install BF4 or BF1.
    Go into the game, and click on the in-game store.

For the PC, I see €35 for the standard, and €48 for the delux.
    One of the lads I know said that they got the delux for €40 for the xbox1x.

This says that the deal is until December 20th.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,576 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

the_syco wrote: »
    Install BF4 or BF1.
    Go into the game, and click on the in-game store.

For the PC, I see €35 for the standard, and €48 for the delux.
    One of the lads I know said that they got the delux for €40 for the xbox1x.

This says that the deal is until December 20th.

I went in to BF1 last night and there was a banner ad for V at 40 quid (same as the main Origin store page) or 53 for Deluxe.

Decided to buy the standard for that. It's certainly not worth the full price as it stands but considering that was cheaper than cdkeys at the same time, it was worth it to have the Friday night games with some friends who already bought it.

It's a lousy move for those who did pay full price, and it does seem to backup the online view that sales aren't good!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I went in to BF1 last night and there was a banner ad for V at 40 quid (same as the main Origin store page) or 53 for Deluxe.
    Yeah, the price fluctuated a bit for me before settling down to 35.99 - still, not a bad price. But I agree that it bodes badly for the future of the game if they're doing this so soon after game launch, although I think it's a follow-up to the Cyber Monday sale, after they say a large increase of players. Doing this to the lead up to Xmas should get them another increase. Pity it's flipping the bird to it's loyal fans who bought at the full price.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

well I am planning on getting it for free. I just have to wait till BF6 comes out. I got BF1 for free with games for gold a week before V came out :)

Advertisement