Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vape Repair Dublin?

• 05-12-2018 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Everyone.

I have a problem. I bought an Aspire Zelos over a year ago now at this stage. And has never let me down up until yesterday. The charging port seems to have broken.

What i mean is when i try to connect the wire its extremely loose. And it just won't charge.The pins inside the Aspire itself are knackered.

Is there anywhere in the Dublin City Center that might be able to fix this for a reasonable price? Or am i best off just buying a new one? Which to be honest i don't have alot of money at the moment with Christmas coming up.

But if its going to cost me cheaper to repair it then I'll 100% do that. If not I'll nip it in the bud and buy a new one.

Cheers Folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Have you tried a different charging cable, happened me and it was just cable pins that were fécked

21/25

Advertisement