Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's the Christmas Boxing Bonanza tme,,,

Options
  • 04-11-2018 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Greetings to one and all.. It's been a while since I graced this forum with my presence. Too be honest, the general riff raff hanging around this site, made me want to scrub myself with carbolic soap... However, Christmas is just around the corner, and my yearning to help the lower classes is again pressing on my charitable mind..

So, to keep the minions in booze and fags over the Christmas period, I have devised a 32/1 sure thing.... Yes my little gibbering idiots, a 32/1 investment that cannot fail..

To avail of this free money, ye must race to the local bookies with haste, and lodge a financial investment on the following:

Oleksandr Usyk (vs Tont Bellew)
    Maksim Vlasov (Glowaki a lamb to the slaughter here)
    Deontay wilder (C'mon.. This shouldn't even have been licenced)
    Chris Eubank Jr (Against a shot DeGale)
    Canelo (Against Rocky Fielding - Whats that about guys..??)
    Frampton on points (Josh Warrington won't o down, no match for the Jackal)
    Dillian Whyte on points (A van full of Mafiosa with bats could'nt put Del down)

So there you have it, the magnificent seven... This tidy bundle comes in at a tad over 32/1, and will be paid out just before Christmas..

So my little bottom wipes, this is your iron clad opportunity to ensure the brown paper bag stays full over the festive season..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭weemcd

Long live the king!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Will be fun while it lasts

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 54,584 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Can’t go with Eubank here. The rest are very tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭flanna01

Fear thee not, faint heart never won fair maiden...

At 32/1, you would need psychological evaluation to not avail of such a gift...

I grace this forum to enhance the lives of the needy and society's most downtrodden. Looking at some of the historical wagers posted, i would expect the majority of my underlings to be throwing themselves at my feet, thankful for the return of the true Messiah..

Let's not be getting an itchy bottom with regards to Eubank Jr... James De Gale is finished, and has been for sometime. I do so hope he removes his top teeth before being retired by Eubank - They are a bugger to keep fixing.

32/1... The Christmas Cracker 2018

Get on it - Get rich!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,584 ✭✭✭✭walshb

You’ve swayed me.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Is DeGale Eubank happening ?

DeGale vs Eubank is set for December 8th. Do they not allow televisions in prison anymore..?? I assumed ye all had them in your cell's in this day an age..??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Here that bet is actually worth a fiver. You're wrong about Wikder obviously but we can tweak that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

It really is an exceptional December of boxing. Cant remember a year when so many fights were actually made, instead of people doing anything to hang on to their belts.

The Christmas wager is not to be tweaked in any way, shape or form...

When a Gentlemen of the upper classes throws the dog a bone, he would expect the flea bitten mutt to pay homage, wag his tail furiously, and most certainly not turn his arse at the gift.

The majority of my followers on this forum, were separated from their testicles many, many moons ago... Its unfortunate, and a little distressing, to see that a golden opportunity to collect on a 32/1 investment, can be a frightening thought to the lower inhabitants of society..

My little scaredy cats.. Now is the time to stand up proud (with medication or not), make this the Christmas you reclaim your gonads.. Get down to the bookies and invest before the weekend..

The investment will be cashed out before Christmas, and the Lord knows drinking habits don't come cheap.

First two fights this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Oh great one, the Eubank vs De Gale fight has been put back until January.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I was going to chance a few quid on the above. Im not used to paddypower online betting. How do you add the above fights on the one bet?

Its ok. figured it out but odds come in at 11.6/1???

Oj just added the 2 fighters to win on points. Odds jumped a little but still not near 32/1?

God grant me patience....! Apart from physically putting the bet on for you myself, there really is little more I can do for you...

Tis no wonder the ulcers start playing up everytime I try to enlighten the morons on this forum!!

Ok.. So the DeGale vs Eubank fight has been pulled, pushed out until January.. Bit of a bummer, but fear ye not my little snot balls..
    I could not promise a 32/1 shot for Christmas and not deliver on it.. After statistic crunching, number crunching and studying the available fights still on offer..

The undisputed boxing Guru (Namely my good self), is now able to state that the show goes on... We still have a 32/1 Christmas Cracker..!! The new revised wager is as follows:

1) Richard Riakporhe - Up and coming boxer heading for the big time (fights on Bellew undercard) Win: 2/5
    2) Anthony Crolla - Looking in the shape of his life!! Win: 3/10
    3) Usyk - No other outcome here Im afraid.. Win: 1/6
    4) Maksim Vlasov - Nailed on win here Win: 5/6
    5) Deontay Wilder - Fury nowhere near enough warm up fights to face Wilder.. This is a money grab. Win: 4/6
    6) Canelo - Erm.. Rocky Fielding?? say no more.. Win: 1/10
    7) Carl Frampton - Good tough fight against Warrington, deffo go to the scorecards.. Win on points: 11/10
    8) Dillian Whyte -The rematch against Dell Boy (Or War Chisora??) Cant knock Del out - Win on points: 5/4

Now that lot comes in at 32/1.... Can't make it anymore obvious that that...

The fact that the DeGale vsEubank fight was pushed out has ruffled my feathers a little, but the show must go on... Saturday night will see 50% of the wager romp home... The first four fights are the squeaky bottom end of the bet... We must sport out testicles with pride Gentlemen... By Sunday morning, they will be increased in stature, and will be swinging proudly for the world to see...

Last call... The 32/1 Christmas Cracker begins at 6pm Saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Think Crolla is going to have a tough night of it tomorrow.

Final six hours to get on the 32/1 shot..

He who dares...

Half of this wager will be complete by tomorrow morning.. Don't pass by this golden opportunity..

You'll ruin your Christmas with feelings of regret & being an idiot... Unless you trot down to the bookies before 6pm!

Don't come crying to me like a big knickers when you see the bet coming in... You have been given ample time to grow a set of ball's and step up to the plate....

32/1 with half the job done by tomorrow morning..

G'wan ya big Jessies! Get on it, you know you can't live with the guilt tomorrow...

Last chance!!!

The two stand in fights that covered the postponed Eubank vs DeGale bout will be the difficult ones..

Not my original selections, but like the Mrs.. You have to grin and bare it..

I assume that the vast majority of ye have invested in my 32/1 shot.. Congratulations Gentlemen, it's the first step back to manhood. Your nerve will be tested tonight with the likes of Riakporhe & Crolla. Be strong my little possums, both will succeed.

Most of ye that are not remanded, will probably have betting accounts? By Sunday morning. you will be tempted by the devious bookies to cash out at a nice tidy profit... Well curse his eyes! Do not fall for this snakes charm.. The hard work will be done by that point, and the warriors that availed of this gift horse, need only hang on for the ride..

So.. Its off to the situation room, time to watch the Christmas Cracker take off...

** Any stragglers.... This is your last chance to board the train to untold riches... He who dares....!! **

Anybody watching the Riakporhe fight - You may see an increase in the size of your gonads..

Feel free to to sit with your legs ajar, showcase them big boys..

For future reference, never ever back one red cent on the gun shy Riakporhe.. The stand in moronic eejit, nearly derailed the Christmas Cracker express... Cant relax until Crolla comes in...

Anyway... All is good, the show must go on..

Well..... My goodness gracious me!!

That was serious bottom in the bacon slicer time...!

That prick Riakporhe put years on me.. Won't sleep for the next few nights with that performance playing over and over in my mind..

Corolla is not world level anymore, so we can safely remove him from anymore life changing investments..

And poor ould Tony met his match... You'd nearly shed a tear for him, if it wasn't for the fact that he has retired at 35 as a multi-millionare... My heart bleeds for him.

So... My two wild cards came good!! Riakporhe (prick) & Corolla did the business for Eubank Jr... Not a comfortable nights viewing, but at 24hrs notice, it was the best we could come up with..

To the pilgrims that invested in the 32/1 shot - May your ball's stand proud, you certainly grew a pair tonight.

For the big Jessies that didn't have the 'ball's' to make the bet... Too bad.

I assume that the most of ye invested a minimum of 1,000 euros..?? Hardly be worth your while entering the market with anything less.. So lets have a look where we stand at the moment..

The prick Riakporhe at 2/5 makes us £1400 (based on a paltry 1,000 wager)
    Corolla at 1/3 brings us up to around £1865
    Bellews demise at 1/5 stands us at around £2,240

Not a bad evenings work so far..

Before the Sun rises, this will have been doubled thanks to Maksim Vlasov (A queer fella and a Russian dude)

So before we go to Mass, we have £4,480 going on the next fight... This is so easy... Somebody gotta stop me..!!!

To the fellow contributors that hadn't the stomach to lay some money down... Sorry lads, you missed out there... From this point onwards, I will refer to ye as the Gob****es..

The hard work is now done, the two banana skins are behind us (The prick and Corolla), its onwards and upwards.. My pilgrims must hold on tight, this is gonna be some ride... To the Gob****es.. You know who you are, read it and weep..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Cancel Christmas.

• Advertisement

Who sang that song again 'what a difference a day makes?'

From the dizzy heights of Saturday night, to the sobering reality of Sunday morning..

It pained me to watch the losing fight back, but the result was fair and is not disputed. Vlasov was indeed the undoing of the Christmas Cracker, plain & simple.

So alas, with a heavy heart, and the bitter sweet emotion of a crushing defeat.. I bid ye all farewell, it was not meant too be.

It was a good run while it lasted though wasn't it..? I was nearly catapulted to the greatness I truly deserve, yes my little bottom wipes, I was within touching distance of consolidating my iconic status of that as a legend on this forum..

But it was not too be

Merry Christmas to one and all
    XX

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

flanna01 wrote: »
    Who sang that song again 'what a difference a day makes?'

From the dizzy heights of Saturday night, to the sobering reality of Sunday morning..

It pained me to watch the losing fight back, but the result was fair and is not disputed. Vlasov was indeed the undoing of the Christmas Cracker, plain & simple.

So alas, with a heavy heart, and the bitter sweet emotion of a crushing defeat.. I bid ye all farewell, it was not meant too be.

It was a good run while it lasted though wasn't it..? I was nearly catapulted to the greatness I truly deserve, yes my little bottom wipes, I was within touching distance of consolidating my iconic status of that as a legend on this forum..

But it was not too be

Merry Christmas to one and all
    XX
    Farewell Sweet Prince. You would think given the amount of times you've said farewell after a losing bet that it would get easier saying goodbye. Alas it still hurts like hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Will I'm down €20 but it was worth it. Goold laugh reading the thread and I have learned to gamble. Thanks for the giggles op

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Cmon who wants another monster accumulator ??

Even 10/1 will do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Jeff Horn by KO/TKO vs Mundine
    Tyson Fury by Points/Decision vs Deontay Wilder
    Carl Frampton by Points/Decision vs Josh Warrington
    Dillian Whyte by Points/Decision vs Dereck Chisora

€10 returns €356 on BetStars. Paddy an option too for €30 less return.

Horn should be stopping this carcass of Mundine. Horn isn't as horrible as would appear and is quite relentless. Mundine is ancient and his weight hopping is bound to take its toll. It is a joke he is even getting this fight really. I'd expect a mid round stoppage for Horn and quite a beatdown.

You could go whatever way you want with the Fury/Wilder fight and chuck in your own bet here. I'm going for Fury by points simply because Wilder has been outboxed by much lesser men and even if Fury is passed it he has enough brain and knowhow to likely avoid being clipped. It just seems the most likely outcome right now. Fury does look in good feck too. Wouldn't be turned off by Wilder by KO for a slightly less return though.

Frampton by sound points decision (116-112 seems likely) is a standard enough pick. Should be a good fight.

I'd expect another decent fight between Whyte and Chisora and expect the same result except a little more convincing.

Anyone feeling frisky can throw in Eubank to beat DeGale as well. DeGale is a shadow of himself and went life and death with Truax twice and Eubank should be winning on sheer volume alone. €10 returns 681 there.

Enjoy the pints lads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭weemcd

Angliru wrote: »
    Jeff Horn by KO/TKO vs Mundine
    Tyson Fury by Points/Decision vs Deontay Wilder
    Carl Frampton by Points/Decision vs Josh Warrington
    Dillian Whyte by Points/Decision vs Dereck Chisora

€10 returns €356 on BetStars. Paddy an option too for €30 less return.

Horn should be stopping this carcass of Mundine. Horn isn't as horrible as would appear and is quite relentless. Mundine is ancient and his weight hopping is bound to take its toll. It is a joke he is even getting this fight really. I'd expect a mid round stoppage for Horn and quite a beatdown.

You could go whatever way you want with the Fury/Wilder fight and chuck in your own bet here. I'm going for Fury by points simply because Wilder has been outboxed by much lesser men and even if Fury is passed it he has enough brain and knowhow to likely avoid being clipped. It just seems the most likely outcome right now. Fury does look in good feck too. Wouldn't be turned off by Wilder by KO for a slightly less return though.

Frampton by sound points decision (116-112 seems likely) is a standard enough pick. Should be a good fight.

I'd expect another decent fight between Whyte and Chisora and expect the same result except a little more convincing.

Anyone feeling frisky can throw in Eubank to beat DeGale as well. DeGale is a shadow of himself and went life and death with Truax twice and Eubank should be winning on sheer volume alone. €10 returns 681 there.

Enjoy the pints lads ;)

Solid punt that.

What in the Devil's briefcase is this...?? I turn my back for a few minutes, and a flock of Cuckoo's take over the thread..??

(For the uninformed & the many lacking in education, Cuckoo's take over other birds nests)

As some of you will recall, the Christmas cracker was scuppered by the Russian element of the wager, an unexpected result, that ended the investment, and led to my good self bowing out with grace and dignity (Two words ye need to look up there possums)

When I return to the thread, I am horrified to find it has been taken over by wannabe Guru's, tipsters with no connection to reality, the drinkers, the bewildered, and yes my little peeps... There is one or two eunuchs hanging around again...

So.. With this appalling behavior, and to prevent the weak minded buffoons being relieved of their money, and of course to save Christmas for the minions.. I have decided to return with the Christmas Sizzler..!!

Yes my little deluded wretches... I have devised a 40/1 sure thing that will be paid out before Christmas..!!

The Christmas Sizzler is a 40/1 Iron clad guaranteed winner...!! Only the brave and fearless will be rewarded with a bumper Christmas
    pay out!!

Buckle up my little possums.. This is going to be some ride....

Frank Buglioni win
    Michael Hunter win
    Jeff Horn win
    Oleksandr Gvozdyk win
    Cesar Chavez Jr win
    Deonty Wilder win
    Jono Carrol win
    Canelo win
    David Price win
    Frampton points win
    Whyte / Chisora to go the distance

And there you have it..!! The most easiest way you will ever make money this Christmas without having to don the balaclava's and wifes nylons again! And yes.. It is 40/1!!

Apart from the Carl Frampton points win, and the Whyte & Chisora going the distance.. It's all win markets!! Happy Days!!

Welcome to the Christmas Sizzler.... The Guru is back!

So its the Mafia's pretend Son and Michael Hunter tonight to get this party started...

Those blessed with the faith and the vision, will have loaded up on the new improved Christmas Sizzler..

At 40/1, you'd be one of life's greatest losers not to avail of such a Xmas gift..

The Guru is back, make no mistake about it. Ive had more bad luck with the Russians than the good Donald Trump. But them days are behind us, we now march forward knowing that victory is within our grasp..

40/1 - Nailed on!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Og81

flanna01 wrote: »
    So its the Mafia's pretend Son and Michael Hunter tonight to get this party started...

Those blessed with the faith and the vision, will have loaded up on the new improved Christmas Sizzler..

At 40/1, you'd be one of life's greatest losers not to avail of such a Xmas gift..

The Guru is back, make no mistake about it. Ive had more bad luck with the Russians than the good Donald Trump. But them days are behind us, we now march forward knowing that victory is within our grasp..

40/1 - Nailed on!

As nailed on as Vlasov

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Cancel Christmas again

Advertisement