Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Immigrant Caravan's WTF?!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 163 ✭✭shady acres

batgoat wrote: »
    You seen those militias that want to go to the border with guns? I'd call that a hell of a lot more worrying...

i already asked you to google the german police reports for rape and gang rape in germany 2017
    and post them in this thread

why won't you do it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

i already asked you to google the german police reports for rape and gang rape in germany 2017

why won't you do it

What does that have to do with Honduran immigrants attempting to reach the US?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Borders exist for a reason they must be respected.

Mutant z wrote: »
    Borders exist for a reason they must be respected.

Unless you are the US military, then you disregard borders and bomb the hell out of whoever you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Varik wrote: »
    An american can't live in Kilkenny?

Kilkenny still don't share a border with Mexico.

Some people don't see much difference between middle eastern Muslims and south American Catholics. They basically just work off a Dulux colour chart.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

why won't you do it

Do you just use a stock text generator for your posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Nermal

Unless you are the US military, then you disregard borders and bomb the hell out of whoever you want.

Vae victis.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

have you seen the video of the 80% military aged males breaking through the mexican border?

Considering they ignored the near 80% Military age men that have made their way to Europe I doubt they're paying too close attention.

statesaver wrote: »

It has to do with the comment that borders must be respected, the US dies not respect borders when it suits them.

Also it oould have plenty to do with it if the military shoot across the border at these people. Borders work both ways in case you didnt know.

• Advertisement

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Considering they ignored the near 80% Military age men that have made their way to Europe I doubt they're paying too close attention.

You do realise that the term "military aged males" is used by the US to describe any male aged 14 to 60+ right?

post the statistics here mate
    why not it's free information
    nobody here cares about those german victims

post those stats or f off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,947 ✭✭✭Odhinn

JohnMc1 wrote: »

you still believe theres a genocide against whites jmc1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Thats nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Got to love the usual suspects trotting out the race card. And then they wonder why they're called NPCs.

it's relevant because you were promoting open borders for germany in 2016,
    so post up the names of the victims of refugee crime, particularly rape by multiple men
    i'm sure you don't care as they are only german victims
    sad

It sounds like you're going on a racist tirade...

Post them yourself seeing as you have such a hard on for them, the question 8s what do they have to do with these immigrants heading to the US?

It sounds like you're going on a racist tirade...

post the statistics or neck yourself, hypocrite

Mutant z wrote: »
    Thats nothing to do with the topic at hand.

US disrespecting borders has nothing to do with a discussion about the US border,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Nermal

It has to do with the comment that borders must be respected, the US dies not respect borders when it suits them.

So what? The world is not fair. We have no responsibility to make it fair. Trying to make it fair will ruin us.

it's relevant because you were promoting open borders for germany in 2016,
    so post up the names of the victims of refugee crime, particularly rape by multiple men
    i'm sure you don't care as they are only german victims
    sad

Was i? Care to link me to the posts where i did this? :confused:

You do realise that the term "military aged males" is used by the US to describe any male aged 14 to 60+ right?

Actually Military age is 18 to 35 in the US and that's generally the age range of this caravan and the "refugees" that have come to Europe in the last few years.

post the statistics or neck yourself, hypocrite

It has nothing to do with the topic...

Do you just use a stock text generator for your posts?

why won't you post the police results for gang rape against innocent german children
    surely your not trying to hide the facts or promote such activity

why won't you post the police results for gang rape against innocent german children
    surely your not trying to hide the facts or promote such activity

Its goes against the "poor and desperate" looking to escape violence and live a peaceful life narrative that we've been force fed the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,947 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Nermal wrote: »
    So what? The world is not fair. We have no responsibility to make it fair. Trying to make it fair will ruin us.

Jaysus forbid we try to leave it better than we found it.

Was i? Care to link me to the posts where i did this? :confused:

why won't you do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

Weren't they offered the opportunity of Asylum in Mexico?

• Advertisement

why won't you do it

Why don't you post them seeing as you have a hard on for them?

Advertisement