Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Curled up on the bed. Had a sh*te day after my housemate gave me yet another "lecture". Hopefully some Haunted Hill and a snooze will improve the mood.

Lecture about what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Lecture about what?

The heating and how I should be using it. How the TV has to be plugged in all the time in case she knocks it over trying to reach the socket.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The heating and how I should be using it. How the TV has to be plugged in all the time in case she knocks it over trying to reach the socket.

Has she nothing better to be doing than giving out about petty things 😈😈

Has she nothing better to be doing than giving out about petty things 😈😈

Apparently not. I barely get a hello and she launches into scolding me. Shouldn't let it get to me but I do...

Still bedside, amazed that the main guy in hannibal, Oliver Reed is buried in cork 😮😮

Apparently not. I barely get a hello and she launches into scolding me. Shouldn't let it get to me but I do...

Don't she sounds like a right ass clown anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What an arse..

Bedside, sleep finished i think :(

Still bedside, amazed that the main guy in hannibal, Oliver Reed is buried in cork 😮😮

Don't she sounds like a right ass clown anyway.

Never knew that... :eek:

That she is..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Oh how I'd love to be living with her/him....can't stand people like that...one of life's greatest pleasure is launching into a person like that....leave them speechless and afraid to sneeze in front of you....bloody arsehole bullies....in cork they'd be known as a langer..lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, coughing a good part of my guts up, and only one or two shots of Broncostop left. Hopefully tonight's planned alcohol cures me.

gifted wrote: »
    Oh how I'd love to be living with her/him....can't stand people like that...one of life's greatest pleasure is launching into a person like that....leave them speechless and afraid to sneeze in front of you....bloody arsehole bullies....in cork they'd be known as a langer..lol lol

Very accurate description. My nerves are shot as it is with all the other stress I'm under. It's ruined my weekend so far. She can be so rude but I need somewhere to live and can't fall out with her. Langer indeed lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Very accurate description. My nerves are shot as it is with all the other stress I'm under. It's ruined my weekend so far. She can be so rude but I need somewhere to live and can't fall out with her. Langer indeed lol :D

Next time she starts, stand up, arms out wide and let out the longest loudest scream that you have in you. Not only will it frighten the sh!te out of her, it'll also relieve some of your tension. And repeat as necessary..

On the couch waiting for dinner to finish cooking. Beef stew... Mmmm
    I woke up this morning and had a notion I'd get up and go to the gym for 10am.. Somehow, I drifted off to sleep again and woke up at 12:02pm... Didn't even feel slightly guilty :D
    Shopping done, stove lit, I'll be putting my feet up for the evening me thinks..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭corks finest

Waiting to go into mass , carrigaline, hopefully the youth folk group are back,make proceedings more special

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oh god, does anyone remember that song from years ago?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not...... The langar song??

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Oh god, does anyone remember that song from years ago?

Here you go Kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Back from a lovely walk with good friends and having toast before going to play board games. Very content at the moment - nothing like good friends, fresh air, and the anticipation of a 4-5 competitive recreation of the conquest of Britain* to distract from all of life's worries.

*Much cooler and better fun than it sounds, I swear

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling out on a sofa in front of a roaring fire in a friend's house in rural North Cork. Bliss! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Having a drink. Watching two of the dogs playing like bears. Full of nice food and content and warm.

Not...... The langar song??

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I'm in stitches, that'll be stuck in my head all night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Went to see Johnny English Strikes back with my mammy and daddy. I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema with them, probably for one of my birthday parties as a child!

• Advertisement

Lying on the couch with himself stuck to the end so I get to stretch out on the whole thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Steamboats. At home now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Watching Ray Darcy show in the Mammy's.
    Rocking, wild Saturday night.
    Just had some 7up and a mandrin.

Tea and paperwork here mostly.. It's going off in here!. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed, relieved I wasn't in Tipp this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally homeside after my wild exciting day :D

May have been in Tipp :D

Back from seeing Halloween at the cinema, very enjoyable for what it was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm in stitches, that'll be stuck in my head all night :D

Lol lol.....only cork people know what a langer really is.....you sure you want it in your head all night????...lol lol

Lol lol.....only cork people know what a langer really is.....you sure you want it in your head all night????...lol lol

I'm from Cork myself so I'm familiar with it :p

• Advertisement

Bedside feeling pretty annoyed and fed up.
    I'm from Cork myself so

😮😮*Faints*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement