Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Accessing followed threads on mobile webapp

• 01-08-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

I'm using chrome on an android phone and can't access my list of followed threads... Ive searched all over my profile page... Even clicked on all the links which were all but guaranteed not to show the list...

Anyone else have this issue? Best to just use desktop version on mobile?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi nhur, it's best to use touch.boards.ie for mobile browsing as the app is no longer supported. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭nhur

Thanks niamh,

I'm using the webapp... Have to use the desktop version to see my followed threads

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

You should be able to access your followed threads on the mobile version of the site. You'll be on one of these versions, I've highlighted where the followed threads will be in red. If you are seeing something different, let me know.

Touch
    457962.png

Responsive - for this one you will have to scroll across 'Show Trending', 'Show Latest' to get to 'Show My Threads' (and 'Show My Forums')
    457963.png

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement