Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

That's Ireland for Ya.

• 15-07-2018 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭

Am sick of it,.. Summer me hole, all it does is rain rain rain...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Chewbacca wrote: »
    Well fcuk off somewhere else then.

I can't do that, I have to tend to my cabbages, broccolis, spudatoes, carrots and brussel sprouts,. Christmas is coming, it would sicken your hole...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Whinge and moan that's ireland for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Shur at least O'Connell St. is clean now

irishgeo wrote: »
    Whinge and moan that's ireland for you.

I wouldn't normally moan but my last grant is 1 day late, and me spuds are foooked and the price of green diesel went up 2cent a litre in under a month, the tractor I bought with the grant before the other grant is thirsty for diesel not foookin rain......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,204 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I love a good moan

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Go get your rubber duckie. Buy one in a 2 euro shop etc. Buy some cheap bubble bath in the same establishment.

Fill a tub for your wash & your duckie.

Bye now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Where bunch of begrudgers!! All it does is bleeding rain!

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    Go get your rubber duckie. Buy one in a 2 euro shop etc. Buy some cheap bubble bath in the same establishment.

Fill a tub for your wash & your duckie.

Bye now.

How will I fill the tub, there's a hose pipe ban and me nosey neighbour 4 fields across is always lurking about. I seen him staring at my sisters last week when they were out tending to the horses..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I can't do that, I have to tend to my cabbages, broccolis, spudatoes, carrots and brussel sprouts,. Christmas is coming, it would sicken your hole...

Bit of rain will do them good.

• Advertisement

Bit of rain will do them good.

But it'll not do me good.. I want them just to wither away so I can get more grants with no work to do.... Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

But it'll not do me good.. I want them just to wither away so I can get more grants with no work to do.... Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaah

Buy a hovercraft with the grant money.so OP. There was a 60s children's TV series using one in the Florida Everglades.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,023 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Pixie heads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Greyfox

All those wingers hoping for rain can be happy not, it would seen as though Irish people don't know how to appreciate good weather

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

I seen him staring at my sisters last week when they were out tending to the horses..

He was probably perving after your horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

World champions at moaning we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭lalababa

I wouldn't normally moan but my last grant is 1 day late, and me spuds are foooked and the price of green diesel went up 2cent a litre in under a month, the tractor I bought with the grant before the other grant is thirsty for diesel not foookin rain......

Is there a tractor grant??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

It's St Swithins day too so there'll be 40 days of it now. Deadly.

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    Buy a hovercraft with the grant money.so OP. There was a 60s children's TV series using one in the Florida Everglades.

Awww yeah good idea, but will it run on green diesel?

lalababa wrote: »
    Is there a tractor grant??

Emmmm well what I mean is I bought a tractor with the last grant I got.. ahem cough cough for the sheep who got crabs from the water in the well ahemm cough cough.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Christ Irish people complaining about rain (mostly on boards) (and after 2 months of near endless sunshine no less) would drive you to drink

You'd think you'd be used to the rain by now and just get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭GFish

wakka12 wrote: »
    Christ Irish people complaining about rain (mostly on boards) (and after 2 months of near endless sunshine no less) would drive you to drink

You'd think you'd be used to the rain by now and just get on with it

Would you be a townie by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Greyfox wrote: »
    All those wingers hoping for rain can be happy not, it would seen as though Irish people don't know how to appreciate good weather

Good weather is determined by what’s good for the environment at any particular time. And it definitely requires lashings of rain besides go to those countries who are more acclimatised to it they use umbrellas in the sun and prefer a spot of rainbathing?! It was becoming so dry the very fabrics of my clothing felt like they were becoming brittle and going to break.

Advertisement